Left 4 Dead

Memories :)

Use this section to discuss anything about Left 4 Dead.

Good Ol' Memories

Postby Rozzer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Note: I'm not sure whether this should be in a public part of the forum or even if it should have it's own sub-forum. I put it here because not much seems to be going on in the members section. D:

I wanted to post this 'cause I've been down memory lane a lot the past few weeks and I thought it would be nice to share some good memories, new and old, through screenshots etc.

I'm gonna start with one of the first times I was on the server

This sticks in my mind 'cause it was the first time I remember the start of the trio: Static, Some1. and I :D (though I thought Some1. was a girl 'cause he was playing Zoey :lol: ) I know me and Some1. actually started playing around the same time 'cause we both thought the other had been around a lot longer; not sure about Static but it would be great if she had also started around this time. :D

We all played FR18 together in the early mornings (EU time) and played custom maps together; we even all became admins at the same time. So we had some pretty great memories :)

This one is the 'lovable' Abu, and the first time I saw this bug.

I'm guessing those who have never played with him have heard a lot about him. Strangely, he was a troll that you couldn't help but love; sneakily getting people killed but never outright doing it himself. Sadly, he never learned from the bans he did get and eventually got permabanned. I mention this because he was fun to play with and did make some L4D times pretty great.

I hope this gets the ball rolling for more memories :P
Rozzer
Addict

Re: Good Ol' Memories

Postby Nissa » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:39 pm

I like this topic, I love the memories!!! hehe

I'll try to look for too (on my PC), but I lost a lot of information and I don't know what I have now, snifff sniff :cry:.

Rozzer wrote:Note: I'm not sure whether this should be in a public part of the forum or even if it should have it's own sub-forum...

Maybe.. we can move this topic.. "Arts and Crafts" :?: , we have some topics about screenshots and it's in a public section, this way.. more players would be able to participate if you want :) .
"N.lady.." I was totally lost, alone.. but my heroes.. rescued me. Since then I'm:
¸.•*´¨)
         *¸.•´¸.•*¨)¸.•*´¨) * ¸
                 (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤=H=Nissa..^^.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby static » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:13 am

Rozzer wrote:not sure about Static but it would be great if she had also started around this time. :D

i did actually though i had first 'met' some1. on "Awesome!" russian servers and then i started seeing him a lot on Hero. though Hero was where we first actually talked and chatted. in Awesome! he was very non-chatty. i miss those servers rip :p
that's where we met other great people [EG]AcTioN and [GB]Stalker... omg do you remember [PK]SCreaM B()Y.*</3? he was from Awesome! too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silent Hill, the campaign that started it all. i remember we had formed a small group just for customs: rozz, hollow, gagi, some1., and i. the first time it took us over 5 hours to complete, i remember rozz was our guide haha. though now for the most part in my recent playthrough i've turned into the guide. this also started my "Just Cats" tradition, everytime i play i revisit my store ♡
visit #2 - visit #3 - visit #4
there were a lot of customs that we played plus random survival custom maps. like defending at mcdonalds to a weird cabin in the middle of nowhere, where every few seconds we'd hear a 'wood drop' with an annoying popup in chat.
there is one moment throughout our times together that will be with me forever, it was the time a misunderstanding took place between gagi and i. it was so stupidly hilarious that i couldn't even tell hollow and rozz with a straight voice when they came back from the small break we took during a custom campaign. we were all still in the game in the saferoom of the map though gagi had left the game because of the misunderstanding. i literally was crying because i was laughing so hard. once i let them into what happened, hollow dubbed us 'the laughing zebras' in reference to this clip -> teehee.

it wouldn't be a memory post without bringing up our good friend sweden nosteam :lol: :lol: :lol: he was this little kid, who would always ask for a heal, even when told that we don't heal during finales.. he was very persistent in wanting someone to heal him. it became his character trait each time he joined. the comments from the first screenie:
rozz missed out on sweden's iconic return to our servers months later after being gone but nothing changed: sweden visit
- - -
this has turned into such a long post so i will conclude with some of my favorite past screenies:

caption: =H= Σome1.: I'll slap your belly!!
- - -
- - -
- - -

one of the first screenies where i'm in that i could find (may 2013, credit to cillian :p)
- - -
here is to making more memories in l4d or in any other game that we play together :thumbup:
plus, there is still the roadtrip:

caption: who dun it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
♡♡ ナンクルナイサ ♡♡
static
Jedi

Postby Rozzer » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm

static wrote:Snip

I never even heard of Awesome servers :P but it's great that a few guys moved over to Hero and even greater that we joined at the same time :D And I do remember Scream Boy...but I can't remember how he acted in game; whether he was squeaky or not.

Silent Hill and other custom games were great, though Silent Hill took a while to complete :D and the just cats store is the best.
Remember this?

Gagi loves Zoey and this picture made him pretty happy :P Ah, custom maps were fun. Was the thing that upset Gagi "Why the long face?" I think I remember something like that.

Swedish nosteam ^-^ he was the best, I remember he got so mad because I kept saying I couldn't hear him; pretty sure he called us bitches as well which finally got him muted by Cold. From then on we hoped every swedish nosteam would be him :).

Damn nostalgia again :( I will post some more memories soon :) just have to leave for work in 10 mins. :problem:
Rozzer
Addict

Postby static » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:32 am

Rozzer wrote:Was the thing that upset Gagi "Why the long face?" I think I remember something like that.

yaaaaaas, that's why that zebra video was so spot on!! lmfao. i remember the funniest thing was hollow's voice of concern when he said 'he probably has a horse face, so you upset him' :lol: :lol: :lol: he was so high, man good times ^^

i know i have other screenies on my laptop that i never uploaded, i'll see if i can add more stuff later :P
♡♡ ナンクルナイサ ♡♡
static
Jedi

Postby Solid Snake » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 pm

[PK]SCreaM B()Y?we used to call him scream kid.i was just like usama back then :p we loved to shoot and kill each other(i liked it more tho) and also !votekick against each other :D i remember i was banned for votekickicking him for 1 week
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Usama lashari » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 am

Solid Snake wrote:[PK]SCreaM B()Y?we used to call him scream kid.i was just like usama back then :p we loved to shoot and kill each other(i liked it more tho) and also !votekick against each other :D i remember i was banned for votekickicking him for 1 week
hahaahhahahahaha last week me and zakaria , we haunted each others and hahahahah it was very funny he killed me behind a Truck so hahaahah it was very funny :D :D :lol: :lol:
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Memories :)

Postby hexxor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:03 pm

Anyone remember this topic :P

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1914

When we made Canveyboy senior admin years ago and only wanted it so he could slap me in game :P
You know you want me :3 -Jk JK :)
hexxor
Poltergeist

Re: Memories :)

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 am

Look at that clan roaster and all those people :o

Even in 2013 KM already made the joke that IE is only used to download another browser :lol:
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Re: Memories :)

Postby hexxor » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 pm

I know! So many members and yeah that IE Joke is 100000000% Valid :P
You know you want me :3 -Jk JK :)
hexxor
Poltergeist

Next