Gaming General

GTA SAN ANDREAS

Use this section to talk about anything dealing with other games you play.

GTA SAN ANDREAS

Postby Usama lashari » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Well i know you guys still play that game , well i do play that game and i am playing for 8 TH TIME hahah there are good mods you can download and new map (all gta games map are being combined) i am helping too for vice city map that is a bit buggy so any way what is your fav. car ?
what is your fav. things to do, well i have first person plugin so i am enjoying it I wish I can play gta 5 (i know you guys are playing that TOO) , my PC is little weak so i cant play that and well a question is What is your fav. mod ? i got 100+ mods and they all work PERFECTLY and my fav. mod is Police support , YES i can call police and get a ped arrested and a convoy too i can call a car to pick me up and ......... :D i am currently editing handling.cfg and vehicles.ide and i can make ANY CAR A MONSTER CAR thats pretty cool and HELL YEA tank speed is 1000 and 0 to 100 is only 2 sec. :thumbup: :wtf: hahahah well there is a godzila mod HELL NO WTF IS THAT
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Re: GTA SAN ANDREAS

Postby AcidbRain » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:56 pm

If you have San Andreas, install this and you probably won't come back to L4D ;)
AcidbRain
Point-Whore

Postby Usama lashari » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 am

EH :eh: i already got SAMP that all multiplayer stuff is boring no ped no traffic :yawn: lets talk about some AWSOME MODS :idea: i will add some links to mods for cleo 3 only ( caz i got cleo 3 , 4 dont work for me)

Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Oliver » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 am

Ah GTA San Andreas. Were good times with this. Was pretty decent game and huge improvement after previous game, Vice City. It's obvious each game after previous game gets better with graphics and features/opportunities. Liked that one too even more than San Andreas. Heavily based on Miami. Many people praised this game for music. Has good tracks and environment indeed I approve.
Now for GTA V. Alot of people waited this to release on PC. GTA IV was okay too but the multiplayer experience was kinda ruined because of Games For Windows Live. (Don't wanna talk about that one how much that went down the hill)
But if people in here are interested to play GTA V together and do some nice teamwork then you are welcomed to add me on steam.
Oliver

Postby Usama lashari » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Oliver wrote:But if people in here are interested to play GTA V together and do some nice teamwork then you are welcomed to add me on steam.
LOL ok i am collecting each single Ruppee to purchase XBOX ( and i am halfway there) so i am gonna soon play that "GTA V" (my dream game) :twisted:

Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Oliver » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Alright if you gonna happen to own GTA V then let me know.
Oliver

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:37 pm

hello guys well this topic is getting dead so im thinking of creating a skin mod for gta sa .... and i need help :D hopefully i downloaded the softwares that i need like
img tool , txd workshop, ped edditor and some sample skins :D if some one can tell me that how to create ped's face it would be great and ooh yea like cloths stuff , well im very big noob and i want to "learn" everything (not everything) so where do i start ? :?

Usama lashari
Addict