Gaming General

Site for free steam games, trading cards, etc.

Use this section to talk about anything dealing with other games you play.

Site for free steam games, trading cards, etc.

Postby DRaider » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:44 pm

A few days ago i started searching for sites that do giveaways, to get some free steam games. One of them is called Tremor Games. Like i already wrote on title, this site has also steam trading cards, emoticons and some other things to choose from.
It works with a Coins system. I've tested it for some days and it is trusted, i already got some games from it.
You get coins with many ways, you can play the flash games they have with achievements or do offers from their sponsors. Some are very simple, like watch videos for a few seconds. You also get coin/s just by visiting the site once per day.
The site is trusted but you have to be careful when you do offers, because their sponsors are not to be trusted. You will have to disable your ad-blocker, if you have any, because otherwise you might have problems getting the coins. And do not download anything or give personal date of course, like telephone number or bank number. If an offer asks you that, just do other offer.

I personally watch the videos and 2-3 other things, because about half of the offers are not for my country. I can give you good advises of which ones to do or not do. If you do what i do, you will get about 20 coins every day, spending maximum 5 minutes.

You can find cheap games with 100 coins, some good ones with 200-1000 coins and more expensive with more coins. The trading cards are at about 50-150 coins each. Good enough to collect quick the cards you need for the badge.

There is one more very important thing, maybe the most important of how that site works. Every member when he registers has a personal link. He can give that link to his friends and when they join and register at the site, they are called his "Referrals". Whenever one of his referrals is doing an offer, he gets also a 20% of coins. So if the offer gives 5 coins, like the video ones, the guy who did the offer will get 5 coins and his friend will get 1 too (20%). Now if you have many friends who play games and would like to join, i believe you can understand how it translates to "coins". They will do offers and you will get coins without doing almost anything.

My personal link for the site is this one:
http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=1748316
If you find it interesting and you have already a friend who is member there, ask him/her to give you his/her personal link and then register. Please don't register without using someone's personal link, it would be a shame to not give to anyone coins. It costs you literally nothing.

I believe i wrote you the basic things you need to know about the site. I can give you a lot more details/help if you need and don't hesitate to ask me on steam. If you are not in my friend's list, you can add me but write a comment here so i know who you are and what is the invite for.
Enjoy. :)
Last edited by DRaider on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DRaider
Undead

Re: Site for free games, trading cards, etc.

Postby DRaider » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:07 pm

I made a Tutorial guys. Hope you like it:

DRaider
Undead

Postby Xavis » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 am

Has anyone tried this?
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby Nissa » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:45 pm

@ Xavis

I tested: "Demolition city" and it was fun :lol:, but I did not register ;).
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby Yousif Mhmd » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Nice tutorial ;)
Well I have friends who tested that, I already have account ~3 years ago but I'm too lazy to play haha
but of what I've heard it's actually works ;)
Yousif Mhmd
Working Bee

Postby DRaider » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:46 pm

It's been some months since I made this thread. I was pretty new member on that site at that time.
You can see my profile now, only 5 months later:
http://www.tremorgames.com/profiles/174 ... dergr.html

Like you can see (click on Items), I've got 21 pages of games so far, 10 games each. Worth $2075.

Some other Hero members are members on that site already. static, Doombert, Rush, Smokey, Rozzer among them.

I am looking for more referrals to have so please if you want to register join through this link and then register: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=1748316

If you don't want to join my link, join through the referral link of a friend of yours who is already member there.

Note: the tutorial is a bit old now, some things (menus, offers) have changed a bit, but not too much.
DRaider
Undead