UK Coop 8

Overhaul UK 8

For all questions, suggestions or comments regarding
-=HERO=- Uk Coop 8.

Overhaul UK 8

Postby =H=Danny » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 am

Hello guys and girl,

now that I have spend a lot of time on the FR18 for bug fixing and such, UK 8 needs to have some plugin recoding, add new commands / colors and maybe chnages to the game.

Any idea's what maybe can be added? less horde when 4 it is laggy.. tell me
www.l4d-hero.nl a growing l4d community / clan
=H=Danny
Site Admin

Re: Overhaul UK 8

Postby £ëØñ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:48 pm

maybe perks till apoca is back T_T?

or... at least the tanks from apoca QQ something from apoca ANYTHING.... but that's just me, not sure if players of UK8 will agree x.x
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

The UK is and was always a active server, I wouldn't change anything. Those players who spend time on it like it the way it is.

Otherwise you should ask players like co1d, Chaos+Head, etc ...

For those who would like to play on Apocalypse right now we should find another solution.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:45 am

Alright this might be a good one since it seems to benefit people as well in most bad situations, rescuing incapped person give the incapped 50hp instead of 30hp, what about that?
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

Don't know, as I said I wouldn't change anything that changes the gameplay on that server. Ppl like it the way it is and if you want to change something like that you should ask them first.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby =H=Danny » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:29 pm

not going to change much, just some color text, maybe replacement of meds (better) need to add stuff that isn't added yet, only in FR18, then some plugin optimizing.. remove some..
=H=Danny
Site Admin

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:02 pm

@Tony, well most of the people play there are the least people using forums =/
you say people like it the way it is, scroll from top to bottom only 3 people talking about what to change in UK 8, would be nice to see the players who play there give some attention, other than that the topic would be as much as dead then.

hopefully none take my post offensively and judge that i mean that players there dont care or whatever bad thoughts that comes to your mind. just trying to help with least ideas that won't effect game play.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby =H=Danny » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

I will make a new ad about visiting the forums.. maybe even a link !forum that you be redirected into the motd page and directly can see it
=H=Danny
Site Admin

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm just saying that we, who doesn't know what is going on on that server do not need to discuss what to change. And if those who like the server like it is, doesn't complain, I see no need to change anything.

co1d used to be more active, I'm kinda missing him in here. Even Chaos+Head would have an opinion for sure.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Cillian » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:21 pm

£ëØñ wrote:maybe perks till apoca is back T_T?

Regulars would hate you :lol:
Perks arent a good option for the UK, ppl were pretty angry about perks they got cos of !laser
And as UK's #1 (still :P ) I wouldnt change anything, people love that server as it is
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

Next