UK Coop 8

Quick question about UK8 and respawning on final

For all questions, suggestions or comments regarding
-=HERO=- Uk Coop 8.

Quick question about UK8 and respawning on final

Postby BoskiMichael » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 am

Ok so, i played two finals on UK8, during both finals i had player who join during fight with second tank, and on next final player joined after first tank, in both cases those players joined as a dead players so they could only watch until we dont end finals. In both cases i respawned that players because i didnt wanted them to wait.

And there is the question. If there is no plugin that spawn players alive with bot. I suppose to respawn them? Because im not sure, maybe its intended to be like that to make game harder and i dont suppose to revive them and just let them wait.

Or maybe its just bug that players join as dead? Honestly i didnt play on UK8 for so long that i dont remember how it was before.
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Re: Quick question about UK8 and respawning on final

Postby Sazina » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 am

hmm i long time don't play UK8 :roll: ... but if i remember this is normal here .. you don't have respawn joined player during finale ... only respawnroom before you start finale.
(also you don't have +50HP after you start finale)
Sazina
Spammer

Postby BoskiMichael » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:31 am

Then, the questions is, as a admin respawning players when they join during finale is abuse of admin rights and we dont suppose to do it, or we allowed to respawn players who join?
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Sazina » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:42 am

i think here players know .. who join sometimes need wait.. so i don't respawn players here .. only when some crashed and join back after start finale.. or similar events..
but this is just my opinion when i played long time here .. so maybe i need also wait for some other admin-opinion ;)
Sazina
Spammer

Postby Nissa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:46 am

BoskiMichael wrote:...is abuse of admin rights...

I's not for me. In UK 8 has always been that way and I only respawn players during the first tank because sometimes it takes a long time and then they must wait too long and they leave the game. In FR18 was done like this before until Danny added plugin.
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:14 am

It's supposed to be like that and it even was like that on the FR18.

So no joining after the final started and no 50 health points. Nobody will see it as abuse, but it's also not your job to respawn players. UK8 is supposed to be harder and people know that they do not respawn there. If you respawn players it will be seen as a nice gesture ... that's all ;)

On the FR18 we used to respawn only =H= members ... as a benefit for being member. But in general it's not needed to respawn players and not really wanted, otherwise we would have the same plugin for respawning during the final like on the FR18.

PS: I moved this topic from JR admins section to the UK8 section of the forum.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony