Board index General Admission News

News

Dynamic Paths

This forum is for news related to our servers and community.

Re: Dynamic Paths

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:46 am

medkits are random, just like the perk when ur incapped u have 65000 hp till u die
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby =H=Danny » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:43 pm

medkits are not random, they where long ago placed on different spots because of people healing themselves more then helping others.. till I placed maps on 1st 3rd an finals, and only when fail you get them oon 2nd and 4th
www.l4d-hero.nl a growing l4d community / clan
=H=Danny
Site Admin

Postby Some1. » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Place medkits randomly in fr18 and watch the rushing. :lol: I would like to see that "door" opened in CC SR. Cool idea, sth different.
while (!(succeed = try()));
Some1.
Spammer

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:03 pm

I would like to see a tank spawning at the end of door times to make those point whores move their ass inside.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Ninja Santa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 am

Ξv!L_tony wrote:I would like to see a tank spawning at the end of door times to make those point whores move their ass inside.

Lol Tony XD :lol: but I don't understand why they need to stay outside the door and keep killing infected. But if a tank spawned wouldn't they be able to run away if there fast enough? And what about those in the safe room? Will they die cause of point obsessers? O.o Unless the door can close? Cause sometimes you can close it other times you need all in.
Left 4 Dead -=HERO=-. Ninja Santa
This is how the world ends, not with a bang but a...bite
Ninja Santa
VIP

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 pm

People are mostly sitting in the door and trying to get more points and kills at the end until the horde stops. If a tank spawns somewhere in distance they would not keep sitting there, they would move back in the room and close the door. So the round will end and others wouldn't have to wait ages.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Raven » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 pm

3 tanks. and a witch.
Don't you dare die on me...
Raven
Poltergeist

Postby BoskiMichael » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:27 pm

People are mostly sitting in the door and trying to get more points and kills at the end until the horde stops. If a tank spawns somewhere in distance they would not keep sitting there, they would move back in the room and close the door. So the round will end and others wouldn't have to wait ages.

I Think that would couse more problems than profits, sometimes players just dont have common survival sense, just shooting zombies and dont notice that safe room is open and all team is in waiting for them, usualy we must help them later because they got swarm by zombies. They just swolpokes^^ hmm, one thing that annoy me sometime is the door to saferoom in Dead air just before the final, because as you know players must get in deeper than usual to close the door, and some of them dont understand that.

hmm I have idea, maybe there suppose to be some bonus (not only points) if team will end in the saveroom with all survivors, that would be good motivation for helping.
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Ninja Santa » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:24 am

No they know the door is open it even says
DOOR OPENED. They sit right in front of the door and just start killing zombies and special infected. They probably don't care if others are waiting for them to get inside they just want points and more points. It's there obsession XD lol They crave for points :lol: :lol:

But if a tank or maybe even a few tanks spawned they might consider going inside if not they die and then someone shuts the door so we don't have to restart the round.
They may not get any help if they die or get incapacitated cause others will spam door until it closes so they don't die. I know I would if there were 5 tanks even 1 lol :lol: :lol:
Left 4 Dead -=HERO=-. Ninja Santa
This is how the world ends, not with a bang but a...bite
Ninja Santa
VIP

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 am

It doesn't happen so often that the team fails in usual maps. It almost looks like game is mostly too easy, but I wouldn't say so, because we also have new players. I would like to see a challenge in this game more often. So even if a tank spawns in the end and the team fails, it wouldn't be a big deal (at least for me). Otherwise we are just rushing through the maps.

But in the end this tank should just kinda scare the ppl. He should push them in the sr instead of sitting in the door.
Ξv!L_tony

PreviousNext