Board index General Admission News

News

Teamplay

This forum is for news related to our servers and community.

Re: Teamplay

Postby Nissa » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:08 am

Well, I know everyone will see this as an unnecessary thing but anyway, I talked to Kenny ([AR]Cam) about his situation in our clan. I tried to explain to him how is the issue:

- I asked him to try to follow our rules.
- I've asked him to do what our admins and members advise him.
- I have asked him not to answer in such way in our forum and not talk to our players, members and admins in an inappropriate way.

This conversation has taken me quite a while today.

He said to me that he's going to try to do it so I hope since from now we don't have more problems with this issue.

If someone has a problem with this player (please, with evidence to prove it), I would like ask him/her to tell me directly and I will try to talk to him (this is not a problem for me) because I see the issue of English is a problem to solve problems with Kenny and I can talk to him in Spanish perfectly.

And if he does not do what he promised me, the one who will make it a perma ban will be me.
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:26 am

Yousif, with rushing I didn't mean that he is 100 kilometers ahead. But he is simply always in front of the team to make sure that he is getting pills, molos and pipes first. Mosly there are 2, so he can use one imediately and safe the second one for later. Sure he is waiting from time to time, but only after he already got everything he needs.

Yesterday, after the event on the first map of The Sacrifice (where you unleash the tank), half of the team died and got revived, Kenny didn't revive one of them and healed himself when the event was over. 1 minute later he got killed because he was in front of the team and somebody revived him. It's his kit and he can do with it whatever he wants. But it shows that he is greedy.

Furthermore he is always the one who is causing troubles for the rest of the team. I could watch him yesterday when he played with Boo. Constantly in front of the team, meeting all the specials first and getting incapped and revived all the time.

I hope this will change after Nissa talked to him, but I doubt it. [AR]Cam is simply not a teamplayer.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Yousif Mhmd » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:34 am

Well you know him more than me as I haven't played with him as much as you have. and yeah I saw him 2 times or 3 (I haven't played with him too much) taking pipes/molos throw one and keep the other one for himself, and I see him rush when he play :problem: and that is of course a lack of Teamplay. So I'm trying to say that he should stop that so we all can have a nice game. :angel:
Yousif Mhmd
Working Bee

Postby Usama lashari » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Ξv!L_tony wrote: But he is simply always in front of the team to make sure that he is getting pills, molos and pipes first. Mosly there are 2, so he can use one imediately and safe the second one for later. Sure he is waiting from time to time, but only after he already got everything he needs.
I Agree with tony because everyone + me too saw him doing that ,yea when on finale ,the main problem is the Medikit when every one is reviving others some players are healing and we all are like "Y U NO revive others instead of healing" but they wont listen :roll:
Yousif Mhmd wrote: taking pipes/molos throw one and keep the other one for himself
yea Yousif i saw him doing that a lot of time :| once i was low on health appox. below 20 and i was like turtle and i saw Cam took 2 pills , one eaten and one reserve but he was on 40 hp that is good for running but you cant run with 20 hp i needed one but he ran away (Well i didnt asked too :lol: )

From UK aka Usama Khan
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Previous