Board index General Admission News

News

Teamplay

This forum is for news related to our servers and community.

Re: Teamplay

Postby BoskiMichael » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 pm

uNNamed wrote:
BoskiMichael wrote:Maybe when im not in game he actting different

Sometimes things happen to people in front of the eyes and they or pretend not to see or they do not really see or they are too busy with something else ...
I was on server and he is banned for reasons i mentioned .

When I catch you not doing the job for the first time i close my eyes , second time global warning like this , third time personally from me in-game , damn i never got to the fourth time 8-) it seems that we always find a common language at the end ;)

Hmm, yes, i payed attention playing with Knurrtaube yesterday, he like to be on front, but he definitly not one from that rushers who just brainless rush. Anyway

Better keep your eyes open all time, and i assure you, i gonna do many mistakes, some people gonna leave because of me, another gonna raging, i will give kicks or bans to some players eaven if others gonna deserve for it to. But you know, i dont care, i cannot see everything, and sometimes my judgements may be not best.
But know one thing, only people who do nothing, dont do mistakes, and until i do my admin job how i can and most people feel good with way how i working as admin, you can search my mistakes one by one if that gonna give you any satisfaction. Its not easy to find something bad in other people, its little bit harder to find good things in others.

Feel free to judge and watch me everytime if you want, but do it honest with full spectrum things that im doing for that community my friend.
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Xavis » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:37 pm

I guess it's just like I told Nissa, certain players act a certain way with certain admins. They know with whom to act right and with whom to act wrong. They are sneaky that way. ;)
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby Cillian » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:47 pm

uNNamed wrote:When I catch you not doing the job

Wow, the god-complex-meter just exploaded.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:00 pm

uNNamed wrote:damn i never got to the fourth time

Because of your inactivity?

Threatening one of our admins in a public area of the forum :clap:
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby uNNamed » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Cillian wrote:Wow, the god-complex-meter just exploaded.

I'm really trying to understand your sentences but ....

Ξv!L_tony wrote:Threatening one of our admins in a public area of the forum

Like you said ;)
Ξv!L_tony wrote: I mentioned it in the forum, the platform were our admins are communicating.

Threatening how ???

Edit: And pls. cant you explain to me how did i with my post accuse or threatening one of our admins - read it again pls. sentence by sentence pls. can you do that :thumbup:

I'll get back to you Boski just to again finish chat with my old friends ;)
money-spinning | where drill can't
uNNamed
Hero

Postby uNNamed » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:15 am

PLEASE READ AGAIN Sentence by sentence

uNNamed wrote:
BoskiMichael wrote:Maybe when im not in game he actting different

Sometimes things happen to people in front of the eyes and they or pretend not to see or they do not really see or they are too busy with something else ...
I was on server and he is banned for reasons i mentioned .

When I catch you not doing the job for the first time i close my eyes , second time global warning like this , third time personally from me in-game , damn i never got to the fourth time 8-) it seems that we always find a common language at the end ;)
uNNamed
Hero

Postby uNNamed » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:36 am

BoskiMichael wrote:hmm i never had problems with him and i consider him as a good friend. One of that players who think more and increase survavibility of team.
uNNamed wrote:BoskiMichael wrote:
Maybe when im not in game he actting different

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ξv!L_tony wrote:Because it was a web ban, so somebody must have reported him, no?

uNNamed wrote:I was on server and he is banned for reasons i mentioned .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BoskiMichael wrote:Also i think that talking with members who dont do their job would be better than threating them, if it would not work, report would be good idea.

uNNamed wrote:Sometimes things happen to people in front of the eyes and they or pretend not to see or they do not really see or they are too busy with something else ...

BoskiMichael wrote:And about asking questions, i can understand you, but after all we are here for that people and talking with them is part of our job as admins^^

uNNamed wrote:When I catch you not doing the job for the first time i close my eyes , second time global warning like this , third time personally from me in-game , damn i never got to the fourth time it seems that we always find a common language at the end

Is this better?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uNNamed
Hero

Postby BoskiMichael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:15 am

Much better and more clear. Anyway now i understand that for real we all (admins) are wierdos *_* we have load of temper. Sorry Unnamed, you sounded like asshole for me and maybe Tony and Cillian felt it in same way. Maybe thats why it ended by that explosion of drama. Lets state that to the point that both sides overreacted little bit, Its obvious that to understand each other its important how we build information, and how much effort we make do understand information mixing it with our personality, history and overal how we understand some things in life. Also its still not very clear for me, i still feel like you wanted to treathe me or some people and i dont like it, but i have hope that i just dont understand cleary your intentions because of that information<-/->information problem. Its seems like we fooled ourselfs by our overflow of self confidence in that topic.
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Xavis » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:32 am

This whole conversation is getting a bit out of hand. Maybe we can tone it down a bit and ease tensions. Te topic after all is Teamplay.
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 am

well, (shhh usama! admins are aruging dont get in the way) LOL :lol: :thumbup:
index.jpg
index.jpg (12.18 KiB) Viewed 9000 times
i thought of this pic when i read all the posts above LOL
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari