Board index General Admission News

News

Teamplay

This forum is for news related to our servers and community.

Re: Teamplay

Postby uNNamed » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 am

:D My mistake , didn't separate it with quoting only with sentence :crazy:
Nah Usama , this is just a wrong explicate/expound/interpretation of post , JR admins will have my support always ;)
money-spinning | where drill can't
User avatar
uNNamed
Hero
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 pm
Location: Belgrade,Serbia

Re: Teamplay

Postby 4GØ10†Ф8 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:58 am

Yes, it started as a team play topic but as soon as you throw in some names, all hell breaks loose. I see some people constantly avoiding the questions and disregarding the facts, it's all there, but sadly, for everyone to see. That's a personal issue, just sleep it off for crying out loud. About wannafeelcool one liners... this place is a bit more serious for that. We should be working together as a HERO team, not taking sides, this is the exact opposite of team play. This whole topic setup is wrong, so what's NEW here...
Lies... a weapon of choice... master of deception. Feed your twisted mind, believe... become. Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest liar of us all...
Lie lays lies...
User avatar
4GØ10†Ф8
Addict
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 pm
Location: Serbia (Србија)

Re: Teamplay

Postby BoskiMichael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:45 pm

4GØ10†Ф8 wrote:Yes, it started as a team play topic but as soon as you throw in some names, all hell breaks loose. I see some people constantly avoiding the questions and disregarding the facts, it's all there, but sadly, for everyone to see. That's a personal issue, just sleep it off for crying out loud. About wannafeelcool one liners... this place is a bit more serious for that. We should be working together as a HERO team, not taking sides, this is the exact opposite of team play. This whole topic setup is wrong, so what's NEW here...


There is no facts, only points of wievs, everything is personal and will remain personal because that is the nature of people. Since we started write here about players, everyone of us may see different people in different ways, thats why we starting protect them or agree with people who say "bad" things about them.
Since we are separate human beings with our own brains there is no ways to not choose sides. We gonna carry about things and other people who are important for us, its all in human nature.

Its Cleary explain why Unnamed jumped on Das Uhrwerk to protect you 4g later Tony on Unnamed to protect Das Uhrwerk, me on Unnamed to protect Knurrtaube and later Tony with Cillian on Unnamed to protect me. We all just becoming to emotional instead of just respect opinion of other people and dont force others to think in our way.

Everyone intead of our magnificent 5 could handle that topic without tearing pants apart like hulk so maybe we gonna take example from them^^
This world need more heroes
User avatar
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Re: Teamplay

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:32 pm

BoskiMichael wrote:Its Cleary explain why Unnamed jumped on Das Uhrwerk to protect you 4g later Tony on Unnamed to protect Das Uhrwerk, me on Unnamed to protect Knurrtaube and later Tony with Cillian on Unnamed to protect me. We all just becoming to emotional instead of just respect opinion of other people and dont force others to think in our way.
Wait this is the right way LOL :
"Its Cleary explain why Unnamed jumped on Das Uhrwerk to protect you 4g later Tony on Unnamed to protect Das Uhrwerk, me on Unnamed to protect Knurrtaube and later Tony with Cillian on Unnamed to protect me , and Usama came and laugh hard on what we were arugeing about. We all just becoming to emotional instead of just respect opinion of other people and dont force others to think in our way" LOL :lol: :lol: :) ;) :D :angel: and (no offence this is JUST a JOKE) LOL
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
User avatar
Usama lashari
Addict
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Bermuda Triangle

Re: Teamplay

Postby Cillian » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:18 pm

BoskiMichael wrote: instead of just respect opinion of other people


Boski, respect is gained, not granted, if I dont respect a certain person I can hardly respect their opinion.

I also believe this whole storm around 4G would be sorted out in 3-4 messages if Unnamed didnt break in, 4G is a big boy who can stand for himself. If some players mention heroes it is a good reason to think of what we could do wrong and what we could do better instead of just blindly attacing those who like our servers and participate in the community life, activity should be encouraged and not punished. Like in case of Kenny: a lot players get angry about him on the server because rushing ruins their game but almost noone comes to the forum.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
User avatar
Cillian
Tank-Slayer
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Teamplay

Postby Kennys » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:04 pm

Heyyyehyyy ^^



Tony
You say communication solves problems and I think you're right, but I'm sorry if I have the feeling that you've never tried to communicate with me.


Das Uhrwerk
You say I'm always in front to take molo and I ruined pipebombs of other players but I think your screenshots do not show it so your opinion is not useful.

Screenshot 1. There are two people ahead of me, so sorry, but this screenshot is invalid.

Screenshot 2: I was not running, almost the whole team was with me and I was waiting for the rest of the players, so it is also invalid.

Screenshot 3: Another screenshot that does not make sense because there are two other people with me. In my opinion, it is invalid.

And I would like to ask you not to insult me in public like you did it today, or talk to me dismissively, that's really ugly. You should not judge the people, that does not say much about you.

This is just a game and you need to be more relaxed and not talk all the time, just play because I believe that you talk a lot and play little.


Canveyboy
He keeps saying I want to get points, but this makes no sense, the time when I was playing all day has passed, although I already see that for all of you is still the same thing. I play 1 time a week so I do not know why people say I want more points.. ?. By the way, your job as admin still does not make sense to me, sorry if you do not like it but it's what I think.


Mademoiselle
omg, you are all the time telling me "points points points points and more points", I do not know if you know that I do not play for points, let me play 1 sec, please womannn!!



Thnnks for trad,
Kisses
Cam.
User avatar
Kennys
Padawan
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:44 pm
Location: Buenos Aires , Argentina

Re: Teamplay

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Kenny, didn't we have a long topic with you a few month ago? Not only I tried to talk to you in there and make you understand that your behavior in-game is egoistic, selfish and not welcome on our server. It's not possible to talk to you because you are stubborn and for me it seems like you are living in a dream world. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm tired of discussing this with you over and over again.

Today you had discussions about the way you play in-game again. I think Boo was pretty direct when she told you her opinion. You got called an selfish by an admin, you didn't agree and "Das Uhrwerk" only said: "But that's what you are". Sorry, I don't see any insult in this. It's just what 100 people are trying to tell you oven and over again.

It doesn't even need any screenshots anymore, everyone in here already agrees that you are a terrible teamplayer and many people don't like to play with you because of your behavior.

I will revive the other topics from the trash, so everyone can see that you got kicked from the HERO community, already got banned once and you didn't learn anything from it.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2867
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2841
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2674
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2661

4 topics, all about you, always the same, nothing changed.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
User avatar
Ξv!L_tony
Moderator
 
Posts: 8287
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Teamplay

Postby Cillian » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Kennys wrote: let me play 1 sec, please womannn!!


People aks me to ban you, so you better start caring.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
User avatar
Cillian
Tank-Slayer
 
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Russian Federation

Re: Teamplay

Postby Yousif Mhmd » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Well Kenny to be honest today I played with you, you waited for everyone although you were in front but you waited for everyone and asked us to be ready for the tank, so I guess that is a good thing. But I have to say you were rushing a little bit today but in other times you were rushing a lot. :\
So my advice from a friend to a friend I don't want you to get banned or something like that, we just want to have a nice game that everyone can have fun, without anything ruining it.

Kennys wrote:This is just a game and you need to be more relaxed and not talk all the time, just play because I believe that you talk a lot and play little.


And yeah it's just a game but like I said our goal is to have a nice game.:)

Edit: there was a mistake in the quote.
Last edited by Yousif Mhmd on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Yousif Mhmd
Working Bee
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 am
Location: Iraq

Re: Teamplay

Postby canveyboy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:53 pm

You never learn do you.

As for you directing your anger mostly towards me in the past and now, I really dont care or understand why. I was told by another admin that they didnt wish to put your post up because you were directing many insults towards some of us, so I gather this is a watered down version posted.

You have no respect for anyone. And for whatever reason you seem to have a real issue with me although I have never showed any sort of malice towards you.

Virtually everyone says the same about you and you never listen, I wasnt the one last time who banned you or this time but you for some reason save your worst attacks for me.

Well you do not deserve any of our time anymore, If you cannot learn then I will have no problem with making sure you are kept off the game servers the forums and facebook page permanently.
User avatar
canveyboy
Tank-Slayer
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Canvey Island. UK

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron

Who is online

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 20 minutes)
Most users ever online was 114 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests