Guests

Then i guess this is the end?

Those who are to lazy to register!

Then i guess this is the end?

Postby Usama Khan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 am

Well everyone stand against me and no one trust me anymore and i think that i should leave this ****** community Huh? spend almost a year to get 500 rank and i quit for nothing , I thought i can make friends and i can reach RANK #2 or something like that and ..... i think you guys don't want me to play there enjoy there , so i am not angry at you guys i will leave this community and stop hopping for unbann huh so i just quit i should not play here is this what you want then you have completed your mission :(
Usama Khan

Re: Then i guess this is the end?

Postby Phantom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:36 am

Usama Khan wrote: i think that i should leave this ****** community Huh?

not sure if you want to be unbanned or you're just trolling to pay more attention to you which won't help you at all.
Usama Khan wrote:so i am not angry at you guys

Wow, praise the Lord.. We just banned you for being such a good and respectful player and you aren't angry at us, thank you!

Now serious, take your time and think what do you really want, first you want to get unbanned, than u just come here and show us that our "****** community" should ban you even from using forum, shoutbox etc.. and lying that you're sorry for what u did here and showing us that you don't respect us at all won't help you, your attitude to this whole situation won't help you, really..
Phantom
Gamer

Postby Usama Khan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 am

I am leaving CAZ NO ONE WANT ME HERE AND I THINK THEY NEVER WANT ME HERE SOOOO I JUST QUIT THAT ALL THATS WHY I AM WRITING THIS POSTS BECAZ NO ONE GONNA SAY THAT" WE SHOULD UNBANN USAMA " SO I AM JUST LEAVING THIS PLACE
Usama Khan

Postby Usama Khan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:15 am

And why you guys think that i will post that crap in the shoutbox just gimmi a reason you think that i will post that becaz of getting ban NO , i got banned previously (i don't know that reason ) at that time did i posted crap? HUH CHECK ALL POSTS OF ME AFTER GETTING BAN
Usama Khan

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 pm

just leave please...We are all sad because a sister of us past away and you come here with all your crap....please leave us and learn in the future to be respectful with others!.This community was not founded to wash your "dirty laundry"..
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby Usama lashari » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:50 pm

????????who past away????? :cry:
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Read first, then ask!

Let's stick to the point. I already mentioned that we are an open community where everyone is welcome who is following our rules. You keep on breaking the rules and do not show any insight. Maya also quoted it and your behavior shows us that we do not have any reason to unban you.

Show us that you can do better and that you deserve to be part of the community and that we should allow you to play. It's up to you, not up to us! I can just repeat, read the rules, listen to the admins and people if they tell you what you are doing wrong. Show us that you are a grown man and not a spoiled kid.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Usama lashari » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:53 pm

I just want to start over again with no mistake , i respect you your staff and every single player ok can you understand that HUH??? you wrote "I already mentioned that we are an open community where everyone is welcome who is following our rules" i will show respect in future and i WILL FOLLOW THE rules ok , how do i show that i will not make mistakes :angel: and what should i do you tell me i will do that without any doubt

you wrote here "Show us that you can do better and that you deserve to be part of the community and that we should allow you to play. It's up to you, not up to us!"

then how do i show that i deserve to be the part of the community without letting me in??? HOW
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm

It's starts with your language, look at what Maya quoted for example. It's kinda rude and disrespective. As I said, look at the forum rules and you will already see what can be improved ;)

Furthermore I was asking you several times not to spam the shoutbox. We got this forum, there are already a lot topics, use the search function if you want to write something and you are not sure if there is already a suitable topic. This is a forum, not a chat.

If you got questions: ask! Everyone in here is willing to help. Take your time before you post something, think twice about what you say and how you say it. There is no need to rush, to push or to hurry.

It is also noticeable that it seems like you do not really listen and you are mostly focused on yourself. I was telling you several things almost 10 times (like "use the forum"). You kinda ignored that and had only your interests in mind.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Usama khan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didn't ignore that iwas confused that what to do , and btw who is Maya and where she/he quated , and one more thing that I am doing a study and that is bit difficult and I an gonna very bussy so this is my email usamalashari61@yahoo.com ,this post is from my mobile so I don't have the time I have to go and prepare my huge exam yes my exams are here ok bye looks like we are moving to good stuff , and again sorry for creating a mess here I hope you understand that , and I will try hard to be the man who everyone like huh and tell everyone that usama is back in town :lol:
Usama khan

Next