Guests

Then i guess this is the end?

Those who are to lazy to register!

Re: Then i guess this is the end?

Postby PANICO1910 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 pm

This guy is more crazy than humour of a woman in PMS.
PANICO1910
Gamer

Postby Phantom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:24 pm

PANICO1910 wrote:This guy is more crazy than humour of a woman in PMS.

T-thanks..

and to Usama - yeah bruh, my manager will contact with you :thumbup:
Phantom
Gamer

Postby Xavis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:27 am

Usama Khan wrote:i think that i should leave this ****** community Huh?

Ok, I don't know why we're still wasting time with this. Such attitude and also hostility to our community has not changed at all.
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby Usama khan » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:45 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok these *s can also mean amazing always think positive
Usama khan

Postby Usama lashari » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:01 am

PANICO1910 wrote:This guy is more crazy than humour of a woman in PMS.

what do you mean by that HUH???????? :eh: :?
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Xavis » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Usama khan wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok these *s can also mean amazing always think positive

Ok, the problem here is that you STILL continue to lie, and display a lack of courage to own up to your mistakes and apologize for them. We all know what you meant with the ***** there is not point in trying to change them around. Even now, I can still tell how much of a lier you are and how many more problems you'll create for us in the future. In your other post you state your age and you say you are a kid??? At 12 I learned how to drive, at 13 I started working summertime small jobs, and at 15 I had my first car and a job whilst still going to school, so NO! You are not a kid! Mature up, be honest with yourself and with others, own up to your mistakes.
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby hunk.dso » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:24 am

95% of the time, i dont know wtf are this guy talking about. Is only me? :shock: . I dont want offend u, but i think u need a doctor Usama.
.[H]uŋK` #
hunk.dso
Working Bee

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Xavis wrote: At 12 I learned how to drive, at 13 I started working summertime small jobs, and at 15 I had my first car and a job whilst still going to school,

i can drive too, car motorcycle or whatever you say it BUT i dont have a job having no job didnt mean that i am not grown up :evil:
in our country ppl with 19 also called KIDS
it is the difference btw our countries if i were in Mexico i will get a job too !!

Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Let's stay calm and try not to attack each other, otherwise this discussion doesn't make sense.

I guess the first time I was really working to earn money (not for educational reasons) was when I was 26. But that's not the point and honestly there is nothing wrong about being young.

Usama, the mess you caused in the shoutbox and at the beginning in our forum made us think that you are either trying to troll us, lying or it was just immaturity. Most of us still don't know what to believe or what to think about you and all this.

Look, even Hunk came here to leave a comment. Everyone of us already got to know your behavior or actions towards "Hunka" or Natali. Hunk is her boyfriend since long time and I can understand that he is slowly losing his patience. How would you feel if somebody is trying to flirt all the time with the woman you are in a relationship with. Furthermore, do you even know Natali or do you know anything about her? I mean for example she is like 10 years older than you.

I don't to be offensive, I just wanted to give an example to make you understand why some people might call you a "kid". But as I said, I don't even see that as a problem. Just slow/calm down a little bit, listen to people and show us that you can take responsibility for your actions and and and ...
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Ξv!L_tony wrote:Furthermore, do you even know Natali or do you know anything about her? I mean for example she is like 10 years older than you.
:eh:

AS I SAID I WAS KIDDING MAN :) before my conversation was complete , banned me and why would i love i girl from argentine or whatever she's like my elder :think: sister BELIEVE ME and
Ξv!L_tony wrote:Most of us still don't know what to believe or what to think about you and all this.

and i also said .......... YOU guys gimmi me a chance to to prove my self IT wont happen again

Usama lashari
Addict

PreviousNext