Guests

Then i guess this is the end?

Those who are to lazy to register!

Re: Then i guess this is the end?

Postby hunk.dso » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Now u are kidding?. How many times u spammed her about send her picture, facebook, e-mail, "I love u" "ty, my love", etc...?. All the time. I never say you something in game about this, because i think u are kid with 12 years or 15 years old and because all the phrases u say dont have sense for me, but all days the same story, is tired. You are spamming all the days the forum, spamming in game etcetcetc, being disrespectful, you are very noisy. The vote about his permanent ban is still open, so can some admin close this topic? is a bit shameful.
.[H]uŋK` #
hunk.dso
Working Bee

Postby Xavis » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:27 am

So not only are you a lier, a troll, disrespectful, you're also a pervert with no respect to women. No wonder when I said "good night all" you responded with "tell her I love her". You meant to tell someone I could have been in a relationship with that you loved her, then you tried to cover that up and said that you actually "meant" to tell Natali that you loved her. After Hunk's posts I can see why you used her as a scapegoat. You're a pervert and have no respect for our female players, I don't really see this topic going anywhere. Most votes ask for the ban to stay, players don't want you around, and some admins have agreed that letting you stay will be a bigger problem in the foreseeable future. I am done wasting more time with this and also ask that this topic be closed and the ban stay.
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Postby BoskiMichael » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 am

maybe enought of that? Usama, think more, talk less, and rest? now we gonna throw rocks on him everytime he will tell something stupid? Its not like you dont have right but i feel like i suppose defent him from you because he is stil little bit immature and foolish sometimes and you bite him like crazy dogs because of that. Dude have 15 years old and write stupid things, but you my friends are older and you still throwing logs on that flame like your only point is to ban him from forum to.

i have couple suggestions
Usama enought of talking abut your perma ban accept it and respect that place, dont start any little revolitions by creating polls about you ban. And Yes Usama, you still young and must grow to understand some things, and i thing its best opportunity for it right now.

rest- its not like, ech Xavis, i know that i live in land of the rainbow and unicorns, love and peace yeah. and Yes you have right about Usama, but we must use so aggresive language attacking him that he is pervert and things like that?
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Hey Usama, just a short feedback:

Our admins have been discussing and voting about you/your ban and we decided to decrease your ban to 3 month. So now your ban will end on the 16th of October. I guess there is no need to discuss the reasons for our decision once again since we already mentioned many reasons in here.

But as a hint I would like to tell you that the "Heaven On Earth" server is not included in our sourceban, so it is possible to play there. I hope you already learned something from this issue and that you will not get banned on the HOE server, too ;)
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Usama lashari » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 am

well i am very thankfull about decreasing the ban length and heven
Ξv!L_tony wrote:But as a hint I would like to tell you that the "Heaven On Earth" server is not included in our sourceban, so it is possible to play there. I hope you already learned something from this issue and that you will not get banned on the HOE server, too ;)
EH i will play there when i am free but you guys will be there (i mean ALL those who plays on fr 18 coop server?_) :eh:
I don't always Say something stupid

:lol: But when i do ,I keep talking to make it worse :lol:
Usama lashari
Addict

Postby BoskiMichael » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Usama lashari wrote: EH i will play there when i am free but you guys will be there (i mean ALL those who plays on fr 18 coop server?_) :eh:

From time to time for sure
This world need more heroes
BoskiMichael
Mini-Master

Postby Usama lashari » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 pm

OMFG i cant belive that was me :lol: :lol: :lol: such a horrible persone i was :D :D ;)

Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Yousif Mhmd » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:23 pm

It's like you are reminding us of you before and how you were although I didn't even know you until your ban had expired, but I've seen these posts :D it's a good thing that you know you are now better than before ^^ as you tried very good :)
Yousif Mhmd
Working Bee

Postby Usama lashari » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:28 pm

:angel: i wish i have a time mechine for Undo

Usama lashari
Addict

Postby Xavis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:46 pm

You can't undo the past Usama, you can only learn from it, and use it to move forward. So work to better yourself everyday and to help others around you. ;)
Once a -=HERO=-, always a -=HERO=-. :wave:
Xavis
Predator

Previous