Reports and Issues

(RU)Drakon-please be patient and read everything

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Re: (RU)Drakon-please be patient and read everything

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:31 am

Not sure if it's funny or sad to see how you can get into an argument with each other while you still agree about the same problem.

It doesn't matter by whom this problem is caused or for whom it is a problem and there is only one reason why I didn't close this topic yet: I still would like to see some alternative solutions!

So if you keep pointing fingers at each other or add names and arguments which doesn't solve anything I won't hesitate to set a temporary forum ban!

The !votemute command is not a command to mute another player, it's a command for a vote! The !settings command is your personal decision, see it however you want, but reducing the voice receive volume in the game settings got the same effect in my eyes.

I can not promise that Danny can unlock !votemute for every player, but we can at least ask him. I'm sure this command can be given to members, same like immunity or our members panel.

As long as there is no alternative I'd like to ask you to ask people who are talking to much nicely, to reduce it and name your reasons. If nothing changes I recommend to contact an admin directly (steam chat, facebook or discord ... anything else might be seen too late) and ask to start a !votemute.

If the result is positive, there will be a short mute. If the result is negative, I'm sorry, but then there are people who enjoy the atmosphere in-game like it is.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Mark Slasher » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you Tony for reacting like a real senior figure on theese arguements, which I also find pointless as I stressed out in my "anti-productive" post.

Now, on to the topic.
We can always ask the person who is talking too much to reduce their intensity, but if the person refuses then we can always ask the admin for !votemute vote.
Then, the majority will decide if the atmsophere is plesant or just a bit too much and that is in my opinion enough to satisfy anyone.

If Danny chooses to unlock !votemute command for everyone, that is even better in my opinion because admins arent always around.

For the sake of peace on the forums and servers, I choose no longer to post in this thread because I dont wish to get into a argument with anyone, whatever the reason.
I will reply if its absolutely necessary.

I always belived arguing is sometimes healthy and can be possitive and I find it ALWAYS better than to hold the problems inside of a person.

Thanks everyone for your replies and effort.
Mark Slasher
Infected

Postby teosimint » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:22 pm

So Mark this ban is available for everyone, is all because you wanted like this, take it how you want, but remember what Leon said and you totally ignore it, you took only what you whant from what he said, you took it wrong. It seems that you like more to fight then to fix your problem easier and buy this game so you can mute Drakon. Think that in this game are a lot of players who are talking many times bs but I choose to ignore or mute them, you didnt see me making claims about anybody until now, but for me that was the last drop, how i said about me that I can be a bitch because I am to honest. Maybe you dont like funny people , or you are not in a mood for jokes and then everybody should just shut up or leave the game. I dont have a problem with you making a claim is how you did it. I mean really? Is just a game and I want to relax not to get angry.........................................................Im disgusted of what just happend...this is me being honest, deal with this!
teosimint
Virgin

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Sorry, I will just close this topic. It starts leading to nowhere and there aren't any further suggestions.

Any ideas/results of this topic and further actions are and will be based on decisions made by senior admins.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Previous