Reports and Issues

(RU)Drakon-please be patient and read everything

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Re: (RU)Drakon-please be patient and read everything

Postby £ëØñ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Well, its a post from leon on a topic, so expect an ON point things said straight away without any circling around.

About Drakon: sure talks alot, when i got back to server and saw him ingame noticed the communication in game via mic, and i also noticed how some people reacted, either by their low performance ingame or some leaving the game, incluidng 1 member without mentioning their name unless they say so.

* point from this, he admits he talks alot, after the game i mentioned above, i talked to tony and wanted to get boo to talk to her too, but i guess since she is with tony so she saw the msg as well, about drakon talking alot that some people will think bad as if he got friends in clan etc which is totally isn't the way at all.

- solution: less talking by limiting how much he talks giving time for others to speak as well, and all enjoy the game. End.

Teo mentioning Aby--->

sure in defence of drakon for mic spam, Teo as a friend who sees someone else doing the same thing as well, which u also mike say u enjoy hearing them on mic which to be accurate here is aby, is also no less than Drakon, i have no hate or grudge towards anyone, i am a member, im serious about rules and respecting them, im a nice guy if people actually get to know me, and i will help even the worst people if they come to ask me for help.

---About Aby : talks alot, some of it nonsense due to speaking to someone else on other app yet mic ingame is on always on. so we can hear it too, as you made the topic about drakon and why is he not different from bonbon or neerz, others who support him would also say why aby is different than drakon to be left talking since second 1 till actually leaving. which in my humble opinion is so unfair.

solution for both would be same, gender or rank on server do NOT matter, Rules are followed by everyone. and if not, then there will be consequences. i would like to see a report and complaints and i encourge this, but i would also like full fairness to all players.

EDIT: i also answered but i guess u didn't read my post @Mark, u can use /settings which is what i told Hunk about in my reply to him, this way it wont show in chat as when using !settings, so players can mute without showing players that they used this function, further more i would also ask Danny to make it so !settings will always be invisible command such as !kill.
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 am

Mark Slasher wrote:To be honest I was expecting more suggestions from others I feel Im only discussing it with you Tony.

I'm already surprised how many people you made come to this topic, but now you know how I feel most of the time in here :lol:

I think it's really not needed to point fingers at some people. We are talking about a problem which can be caused by anyone. We also had unK singing on the mich when he was drunk and we also got Boski who plays flute in-game!!!
The difficulty I see is that there are people who enjoy this kind of communication and others who don't like it.

Sure we can ask those people to decrease the usage of the mic, but we can never be sure if this will really happen. So again, I suggest to use the !votemute command more often and trying to make it available for all players.
I don't think using this command can be seen as mean or abuse, because it starts a fair vote and it needs many people to get the result of maybe 30 minutes silence. For sure it's always better to ask the spammer to be silent first, but nobody can complain about being muted after breaking the rule against spamming. The game should be enjoyable for everyone, so the majority makes a decision.

@Leon: the !settings or /settings command does not work for Mark !!!!!111!!1!1!!eleven!!!1
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby £ëØñ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:26 am

@tony i know, i referred to 2nd sentence after the thoughts of! Settings which was answered but i had to say it again.
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Mark Slasher » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you for everyones replies.

I didnt make my point here so I decided to edit this post.

I see that decisions on Drakons are split and some people enjoy him and some dont.
I belive !votemute will solve this dilema and make everyone satisfied.

I did write that I belive this topic should be closed if !votemute can be guaranteed by Tony and other server staff, but feel free to comment some more.

Any opinion is deeply apreciated.
Last edited by Mark Slasher on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Slasher
Infected

Postby £ëØñ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm

only reason i see not carrying on this topic is avoiding the same issue drakon having which is talking much with similar person u enjoy talking with which is also happens to be a member of clan, which is Aby and she talks as much as drakon and i listed how she talks above but if this is ignored or not replied for by you @mark, then i guess we shall all play the game, ur issue with !settings idk, maybe buy the game to fix all the issues with it. it is bad to punish one for something when someone else who i see part of community doing it and not being looked at.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Mark Slasher » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Leon, dont you think what you just wrote to me sounds like blackmail?
You said "if I dont reply about Aby you will carry on the game"?

But, Im sure youre a good person so I will just ignore it.

To reply to you, this topic is about Drakon and I find it unprofessional to comment about Aby.
My own personal opinion of Aby is known only by me in my head and thats where its staying because this topic is about Drakon, not her.

You clearly have personal issue with her as you once mentioned to me in game as I asked advice about Drakon from you that you belive she talks too much.
Teo also seems to have a problem with her.
Well, no one is stopping nor ever stopped you and Teo to make a topic about her.

I find it rude when you say "I didnt make a topic about Aby and she talks too much now you dont make about Drakon".
That is personally your and yours alone problem since I repeat no one ever stopped you from complaining.

I still belive Tony is right towards !votemute and I support his decision.

PS. Thanks Tony for being pleased with my topic and effort. I too am impress with your handling of the server for so many years and I belive server survives because of you and other server staff efforts so on behalf of everyone thank you!
Mark Slasher
Infected

Postby £ëØñ » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Mark Slasher wrote:Leon, dont you think what you just wrote to me sounds like blackmail?
You said "if I dont reply about Aby you will carry on the game"?

1: i read every post and mentioning aby cause in OP you said you enjoy her, seeing that she is same thing but you have issue with another one doing same thing, which is hypocrite.

2: got no issue with aby at all, i enjoy her and make jokes ( even she denies it is funny troll ones ) but no issues as you claim what so ever xd

3: if this topic only about drakon, i wouldn't support bringing an entire command just for 1 person, wasting someone time to code a command for 1 person? :D

4: please do not false quote things i didn't say and put them in your post as a quotation from me, i didn't change or edit any of my posts, i use simple English.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Mark Slasher » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:27 pm

I find your behavior to be anti-progressive.
Mark Slasher
Infected

Postby Nissa » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:11 pm

*thinking..*

When we are debating about giving everybody access to a command to be able to mute any person in the server (even to me for example), then.. this topic has stopped being exclusively about Drakon.. from my point of view.. I hope you do not mind if I point out this small detail.
"N.lady.." I was totally lost, alone.. but my heroes.. rescued me. Since then I'm:
¸.•*´¨)
         *¸.•´¸.•*¨)¸.•*´¨) * ¸
                 (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤=H=Nissa..^^.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby Drakon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:12 am

I hope you dont think that Im ignoring. I just dont writting because my messages mostly will have "excuse-style".
Theres appear some messages about some other person and "unprofessional". This spoiled theme, because appeared that talking me - bad, talking not-me - okay.
I think this topic just changed little a bit from "shut this schmuck up" to "what tools do we have to shut this schmuck up". So maybe this confusing little a bit.
I can say only one: "But how about...NO"
Drakon
Undead

PreviousNext