Reports and Issues

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Postby Solid Snake » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Last edited by Solid Snake on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Re: [SE]Eazy Target **DØA**

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:06 pm

He is an old L4D player and should speak fluently English.

But I never had any bad experience with him.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Nissa » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 pm

But.. one question.. is "do not steal things" one of our rules? I know we usually ask people not to steal things from other players because it's not nice and we try to ask people to be friendly on servers, but.. we can not demand it either.. Not stealing is not one of our rules, it is one of our member guidelines..
"N.lady.." I was totally lost, alone.. but my heroes.. rescued me. Since then I'm:
¸.•*´¨)
         *¸.•´¸.•*¨)¸.•*´¨) * ¸
                 (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤=H=Nissa..^^.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸
Nissa
Nissuchi

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am

these situation in my opinion as i been playing for hero for several years, like it shouldn't be an issue. we can just forget about people picking up stuff and move on, there are always weapons and bombs ahead to be picked up, depending on map, what was picked up can never be dropped again even if player was willing to because /drop command was removed.

countless of times even my stuff near me, i just leave them to be picked up because if i die, i shouldn't be alive and not have my items either. so being grateful for revive and whatever else items i got left.
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:27 am

What do you do if 2 players are left and one of them dies and drops a pipebomb. Now a horde spawns and you are alone ...

We just have to accept that other players can be greedy or don't know any better. We can inform them that it's not nice and that there is an option to revive. But in the end there is no name on any medkit or throwables.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Solid Snake » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:30 am

I know I know it's not in our rules.There are many things which are not included in the rules but it should be.

Tony, in your example every normal player will take stuffs from the dead player for survival.I don't have problem from this case.
But this guy's case is different.I have spectated him yesterday and he just runs to every dead player he see to steal their stuffs and he doesn't even give them back.It doesn't matter which condition he is in.
Even if everyone is alive and one player suddenly gets killed by a special infected, he will rush to that dead player and will steal his stuffs and will never give it back.

I don't understand how you guys doesn't see this as an issue.Hell people even get offended from my one simple slap which is meant to be joke.I have seen players murdering others just because they took his stuffs.
Last edited by Solid Snake on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 am

Nah, I just mean that it's hard to make clear strickt rules.

You can be sure I'm also not fine with it, but if he act selfish and steals from dead players, you can do the same with him.

There is the rule that players are supposed to listen to the admin. If you tell him that it's not cool and that you don't want him to do that, but he ignores you, you can simply punish him.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Solid Snake » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:50 am

Already tried and he ignored me.That's why I asked others to ask him in his language.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:52 am

Solid Snake wrote:I know I know it's not in our rules.There are many things which are not included in the rules but it should be.

Tony, in your example every normal player will take stuffs from the dead player for survival.I don't have problem from this case.
But this guy's case is different.I have spectated him yesterday and he just runs to every dead player he see to steal their stuffs and he doesn't even give them back.It doesn't matter which condition he is in.
Even if everyone is alive and one player suddenly gets killed by a special infected, he will rush to that dead player and will steal his stuffs and will never give it back.

I don't understand how you guys doesn't see this as an issue.Hell people even get offended from my one simple slap which is meant to be joke.I have seen players murdering others just because they took his stuffs.

If you guys are ok with him stealing stuffs and someone murders him for that.Then don't expect me to take any action to the killer.

from experience, worrying about those little things will make the gaming much stressful for u with time, i know cause i been there, but with more serious shit than people stealing items, but in ur case, u can get his attention by freezing and asking him, he wont go anywhere if he got frozen. and will most likely answer u.

and people who are offended from slaps i seen them myself when u do, they are really boooooooooooring xd
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby Cillian » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 am

It's a very critical point in-game somehow like I accused one lady in stealing, she got very offended and never really returned to our servers.

But for me stealing is also something I dont like seeing people doing. Like it's not okay to just take someone's stuff but we don't mainly punish for that same as for being egoistic dicks. So maximum you can do is warning and politely asking not to do that or to return what was stolen.

Morantos also always steals mollys from dead bodies and it really annoys me but I wouldnt punish him for that.
ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛs
Cillian
Tank-Slayer