Reports and Issues

Mark Slasher

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Mark Slasher

Postby teosimint » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm

I made a raport like 10 times until now and always deleted, but this is too much, this night was full with sexual jokes, Hitler, Stalin, testicles, spamming the mic, screaming, laughting too laud, disrespectful, I could also add that he should read his raport for Drakon because is valid for him also. I am still nice and dont say too much but I think is enought and Mark should also read the rules and respect them viewtopic.php?f=82&t=589. Again DISRESPECTFUL!!!
teosimint
Virgin

Re: Mark Slasher

Postby Mark_Slasher » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 pm

This report is simply a revenge report because I made a report on Drakon.

Youre behaving like his mother. Drakon doesnt need you, hes a grown man for crying out loud.
Other day I played with Drakon and we had a great time, until you started shouting at me for no reason.
So I told you to never talk to me again, but the next day you started shouting again.
Gotta say I like him more than you, as I find you to be pretty toxic and nervious.

Yes, there were many jokes but if youre gonna report me, please report also:
Atlas, Chris, Aby, Frano, Majestic, Easy Target, nour....
We were all joking togather and everyone found it funny.
We all contributed to jokes.
I belive you also found it funny but youre just "revenge" reporting me because of Drakon.

As I said, youre not his mother and he DOESNT NEED YOU!

Teo, I think you need to grow up and do something else other than L4D.
I think youre playing it too much as you play 5-6 hours each day on Hero and person that spends so much time on PC gets frustrated and PC becomes his life.
Maybe take a break from Hero for a while?

Topic about Drakon is finished, weve played togather and we get along fine.
Get over it.
Mark_Slasher

Postby TriAngle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Teo, if so called 'Hero community' wants Mark and Aby ... let them to see what exactly means "Mark and Aby". I've seen soooooo many servers full of "Mark and Aby" ... and after seven years of l4d I know what's hapened with these servers. Good luck, Hero community. You need it !

Hey, Mark, ask Aby WHY was she banned on 'd0pet' server.
Last edited by TriAngle on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TriAngle
Infected

Postby teosimint » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 pm

OMG and I write so much to answer Mark, but sorry dont want anymore, is simple Mark I almost could be your mother so ....learn some basic things about respect and how to talk with people. I think Triangle said already everything.
teosimint
Virgin

Postby Mark_Slasher » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 am

I thought this report was about Mark Slasher? I see the name Mark Slasher, not Aby.
Leave the poor girl alone will you, she aint got nothing to do with this.

Oh, poor Teo. I dont know how you could take our grueling "jokes" for only 4 hours today.
You know, if I really dislike someone I leave immidiately and not play with him for 4 hours.

You enjoyed playing with us didnt you Teo?

Teo, I dont dislike you. But you obviously hate me for whatever the reason.
It doesnt matter, I like you anyways.
I invite you to come play again and Im SURE we can enjoy each others company.
Im not that bad, once you give me a chance. BELIVE ME!

As far as Triangle and his behavior, as I said Im on good terms with Drakon and we enjoyed each other untill Teo started screaming at me. She destroyed the mood then.

And Triangle, as far as Hero being "destroyed" server was packed today and people were saying how great a time we all had.
Im sure you can have a great time aswell if you join us.

Triangle, youre too much agressive without any reason brother.
You like Drakon right? See how relaxed he is. Learn from that man and relax in life.
Nothing is that horrible as you describe it.
Mark_Slasher

Postby TriAngle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 am

Te told you exactly waht he wants :
- "I think you need to (...)do something else other than L4D."
- "I think youre playing it too much"
- "Maybe take a break from Hero for a while"

His majesty Mark Slasher decided : you should not play on this server because he do not want this. Of course, his majesty can change his decision if your behaviour will change.
But who is his majesty Mark Slasher ? Is he Danny or Hunk ? They CAN decide if you play or not because they are paying for this server and we can play here only because they keep this server alive. Even other players who payed for this server can decide if you can play or not. But this decision MUST be based on a rule violation only. In this case the rule is "Mark dont want you here". Because he is "his majesty".

Other problem : a server means almost nothing without players. How many players came to this server because of his majesty Mark Slasher ? How many players want to play only because his majesty is here ? Millions, billions, of course. How many players wants to play here only because you, Teo, are here ? Nobody, of course. All people want to be near to his majesty ! Cleary, his (poor) abilities (246 ppm) doesnt matter. Nobody wants to play with a good player. And, of course, everyone wants to hear his brilliant sexual jokes. To be a little boor ... sorry, to be a little genius is a mandatory condition for l4d. Well ... Teo, I think you should let his majesty and her majesty (Beroo, you remember Yannis ?) to play. They can not play with you and is a real crime to annoy the royal family.
TriAngle
Infected

Postby TriAngle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 am

Mark_Slasher wrote:I thought this report was about Mark Slasher? I see the name Mark Slasher, not Aby.
Leave the poor girl alone will you, she aint got nothing to do with this.

Why, you don't like stories ? I can tell you some. I played with her 5-6 years ago on a romanian server. And i've seen maaaaaaany interesting things.
TriAngle
Infected

Postby TriAngle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am

Mark_Slasher wrote:Triangle, youre too much agressive without any reason brother.

Really ? Why, because his majesty Mark Slasher told this ? My friend (LOOOOOL), I have a suggestion for your majesty : talk less and learn to play. And take care : l4d is dying.
There are a little number of players who play daily. And NOBODY comes to play because the big man Mark Slasher (or the big man Triangle) is playing. All servers have some kind on "magnets" and from this point of view you are a big nobody. Think about this.
TriAngle
Infected

Postby Mark_Slasher » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 am

Wow, Triangle. You are one angry person.
I wonder what I ever did to deserve this treatment?

I said she should go out and have some real social interactions for her own good.
When a person spends too much time on PC he gets frustrated because its not real, its only virtual world.
Maybe you should do the same?

Im not trying to get rid of anyone so I can play. I played with Teo today and I absolutely dont mind her. It made no difference to me if she played or not.
Also, sometimes I dont play for 7-8 days, so there would be no sence to get rid of anyone, would it Tri?

I dont understand what have I dont to deserve this treatment except that you both are a little too frustrated and need to lighten up.
There is no need for this behavior, really.

To be honest, Im not really sure for what am I reported for.
From what I understood, you guys belive me and Aby want to "take over" the server so we can do whatever we want. I cant explain how ridiculous that is.
Im a young student with huge ambitions for real life.
I find your claim to be sincerely childlish and I advise you to think about yourself and why do you behave this way.

I dont care for either of you anymore and shall no longer respond to this thread because I find it even worse "blabering" than in Drakons thread.
Play if you want, if you dont want to thats your choice. Nobody forced you to stop.
Mark_Slasher

Postby static » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:10 am

Just to be clear, this report is about Mark Slasher, correct? So, please keep the topic on the person that this topic is named after. Stop bringing up people's past, that has nothing to do with this incident.

It is clear to me that there is some type of bad blood between Teo and Mark, I honestly don't care about it and the basis hopefully isn't solely based on that.

So what I gather from the complaint is that there was lots of fooling around on the mic (all the jokes etc).

I invite all the people who were present to give their statement from their perspective.
Especially from some of the people that were listed by Mark (Like Franco and Aby, given that they are HERO members).
So gather up the troops~

What I'm curious about is during all this, was there anyone who told all these individuals to stop or that they were being rude/disrespectful besides Teo (If she even said so during the game) ??
♡♡ ナンクルナイサ ♡♡
static
Jedi

Next