Reports and Issues

Mark Slasher

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Re: Mark Slasher

Postby Frano35 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am

Reporting on duty, static.

Yes we had fun last night. Map was Sacrefice, and fun started even before that map. Atlas was telling us how he sells guns, eats some food and so on. Theme escalated to starting ww3, hitler and others but everyone was having fun. On finales I was talking with Abby on discord and then I muted game voice chat because I can't handle multitasking. Maybe Teo said on mic or chat that they stop but I didnt see anything, was focusing on talk with Abby.

Most of us had fun, and I was joking too and dont see real problem here. I think it is personal between Teo and Mark and they should solve it in private. Again, almost everyone was having fun, others joined our jokes too.

And for Triangle: you said something that noone comes play on herl bcuz of Mark, well ur wrong. He invites me, majestic, atlas and few others because we are funny to each other. You said that Marks stats (are bad?). Well who to f**k gives crap about stats, it doesnt determinte player as a person. If you want to messure how is someone then id be at botoom probably. We talked in private and he is friend that I wish I had closer to me, he helped me solve my personal problems and Im gratefull. If you keep judging people like that, you won't pass good in life.

Thata all from me
Frano35

Postby teosimint » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 am

First of all dont worry for me you are not my mother, I have a reall life and I go out more then I should. How many hours am I playing? Are you checking me? Well why dont you ask avery admin how much time they are playing, or what they are doing every day, maybe they will answer to you! You can keep trying to turn this in to something else but is not working, maybe you should read the raport again, also viewtopic.php?f=82&t=589. Hero doesnt need people like you so disrespectful, learn to assume your mistake, accept them and learn from them, because being fake in life is not good. Bdw I didnt said anything last night with a purpose, so I can see how far you can go, and men you really dont have a limit of common sense. If you imagine that you are a good player and loved by players you should think better, read again what TriAngle told you. My limit for tolerance is high but you passed so fast and easy, I think this is your talent.
And NO I will not accept you here, tolerate, forgive, pass, ignore what ever!
teosimint
Virgin

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:34 am

Let me try to understand the issue ...

First Mark complained about Drakons behavior in-game.
Some people think this was not fair because Mark tolerates the behavior of Aby which is very similar to the behavior of Drakon.
Now Teo complains about the behavior of Mark and other people also agree with her.

:wtf:

Why do you even argue about it? We all have different moods and sometimes it can be very annoying when people are fooling around. In here we already have more than 1 person who is annoyed, so why not just apologizing and trying to consider that our behavior in-game can be annoying for others.

If you are a group of friends who enjoy communicating in-game, why don't you join or teamspeak or discord channel?

Furthermore it's very uncool how disrespective and offensive"adults" are talking to each other in here because of a 100 years old stupid game.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Hmmm... what do we have here?
To be honest, i have been waiting for this " bomb" to explode for some time.
Let's see..

@Teo:
Thank you for your report , i understand your point of view, but now you need to cool down a bit and let's see what we ( admins) can do.I know what's the issue between you and Mark for some time , you put me up to date everytime when smth wrong happened in server.You do a great job , thx, but let's find a right way to solve this.

@TriAngle:
Also, i wanna thank you for your reply's and for the information you have given us.
Every opinion matter to us but let's focus on the main report : "Mark behavior".

@Mark Slasher:
I see some videos made by other regular players, i play with you several times and honestly Teo is right..
I wanted to say to you some time ago that your behavior in game is not what we all can accept or agree with.. :thumbdown:
You are a good player but you have a tendency to manipulate the mic, to open discussions with sexual tendencies,to cause heated discussions sometimes, and your way of responding to a complaint is totally devoid of common sense and maturity.
This topic is about you and your behavior in game ,right?
Yes, i can say the same things that Teo says already.
Try to change something and no longer offend other people who accuse you of inappropriate behavior on a private server driven by certain rules that you violate.
Everyone says this game is dying and they dont give a f**k about that but let me tell you smth dude... peoples like you kill the game and the pleasant atmosphere of the game ! The game is old but is not dying , people with a lack of common sense and tendencies to turn a server into a kindergarten, they destroy the image of that server, they make the game / server to be bypassed / rejected by others, they destroy the game.
And to be honest we dont want that kind of players in our servers, so... or you calm down and accept a claim as a constructive theory and also try to change something to you or i personally will have to take action on that.
From what i see , for you and 3-4 other players to have fun in server is that the rest of players to shut up and swallow your shit about ww3 , Hitl*r, joke's with sexuality inclination, selling gun and and and .
This sound good for you ? cuz for me isn't!

@Frano:
Code: Select all
Atlas was telling us how he sells guns, eats some food and so on. Theme escalated to starting ww3, hitler and others but everyone was having fun.
Most of us had fun, and I was joking too and dont see real problem here.

Are you sure about that my friend?
So.. tell me why is this report here?

Code: Select all
And for Triangle:
If you keep judging people like that, you won't pass good in life.

please do not feed this unnecessary arguments between them and focus on the real issues.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby TheEndOFInfinity » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:25 pm

I was on the server at that evening, for 1.5 hours.
it was a cheerful mood and there was a lot of talk over the microphone. Also, two new players were there "atlas" and "chris" both from "us" and i suppose they two are friends. They had fun and made a lot of jokes and laugh over mic. Marc and Aby participated in the discussion. maybe some others too. Everything seemed good for me.

But i must also say, i did not understand everything that was discussed in English Language on mic. It was very "much" and "quickly" spoken from the "us" Players. I heard 2x the word "hitler", "who" said that I do not know. I waited, whether I should say something or not. I decided after 1 minute "to say nothing" because the subject was changed again.
I can not say much more. maybe it was only later at the evening "unpleasant". i was leaving the server 21.30 o'clock (my time).

With Marc or Teo i had never any problems in-game.
I have no quirks, these are special effects!
Infi
TheEndOFInfinity
Spammer

Postby Frano35 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:58 pm

@Daywalker sorry for such replys, i dont have good socializing skills. Anyway, I think problem is that Teo put her nose evrywhere, she takes problem way too personal. Then we have Triangle, who is silent 99% of gameplay and comes with such flamable comments who judged man by his player stats o_O .

She likes to talk a lot like everyone else and we all should admit that. Mark was having attention that and was talking moslty, she started protecting Drakon like he is baby. He is adult, can defend himself and she acts like nany. I dunno if she wants all attention, but when she is on server she talks all time. Maybe she didn't like that he had all attention but she was there for long time listening, and she could just leave or mute him and there woudln't be problem.

I have nothing else to add or say bcuz I won't be able to defend opinion.

To add, Mark is having problems and won't play for 2 months. Dunno if he wanted me to say this but I say it anyway.

Peace out

EDIT: added /mute in reply.
Frano35

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Frano35 wrote:Anyway, I think problem is that Teo put her nose evrywhere, she takes problem way too personal.

I don't think this is correct.
Teo reported/complained because the amount and content of the communication including Aby, was not enjoyable for her and she has acutally not been the only one who did not enjoy it.

Frano35 wrote:she started protecting Drakon like he is baby. He is adult, can defend himself and she acts like nany.

Isn't this pretty much the same like Mark did in here:

Mark_Slasher wrote:Leave the poor girl alone will you, she aint got nothing to do with this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frano35 wrote:she could just leave or mute him and there woudln't be problem.

The same could have been done by Mark when he complained about Drakon ...

There is a saying: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Mark complained about Drakon whose communication was enjoyed by Teo but not by him. But in the same moment Mark enjoyed the same kind of communication with Aby ... which is obviously not enjoyable for Teo.

Frano35 wrote:To add, Mark is having problems and won't play for 2 months. Dunno if he wanted me to say this but I say it anyway.

He also wrote to me and apologized for causing such troubles. I told him that the apology is addressed to the wrong person and that I think it's the wrong way to run away from problems. Yes, such issues are not enjoyable, but what goes around, comes around.

Aby promised me to reply in here, too. Others are waiting for her reply. After that we can see how we bring this topic peacefully to an end.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Frano35 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Well why don't others write their opinion too, who was there? And I got carried away, forgot about that what he did too, but I dont do double standards if thats what u thought..
Frano35

Postby £ëØñ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:16 pm

I was present at the time where Aby, Drakon, Teo, and Mark were all in same server and the issue in mic happened where teo got upset at marks behavior in the sacrifice campaign. It was like throwing gascan at fire... but they ended up stopping after me and aby tried to let them calm down, and i advised to report instead of making the game unplayable for others due to this issue, and i guess it happened in this topic as seen.

Just to make it short, and to let frano also get the idea of what is going on, he might be your friend but you also better know what is right and wrong, before standing in someone's side blindly.

too many insults to OP addressing an issue :thumbdown:

this is the consequences for the topic of drakon, simply because it was seen unfair to report an act about some player who does talk alot on mic, but other player who do it isn't included at all, and the one reporting the issue on drakon mentioned that he enjoys the same act coming from different person. Which is basically a hypocrite opinion, and seriously if i had the power to lock threads i would have done it after reading the 1st post of that topic, to avoid any further issues.

i myself addressed that in a simple non offensive way to Mark in that topic, and ofc everyone seen how did he see my posts, not sure where did he quote what he quoted there and how did i blackmail him :problem: in anyway in my posts. it was only addressing that aby does the same thing you are reporting another player for doing it, but you enjoy it from her, do you make some sense?

for Teo i already had a talk with her today, and i also addressed that she may get mad easily sometimes, and she needs to calm down.

for aby we also had an hour or an hour and half convo this morning about the issue, and she is not happy being dragged into every topic when mark is also mentioned or about mic spam, if people are annoyed with her acts they could add her talk to her. simple as that.

Last thing to say, i do not see anything more should be written, as the player who got reported mentioned he won't be playing for 2 months. so if there were any replies to this topic were waited for, i advice not to, and lock the thread, and the case should be closed for the sake of not bringing more people and dividing it to more minor issues between players.

Thank you.
I still remember what happened last time, wonder if i should reveal the truth or keep it buried.
£ëØñ
Veteran

Postby zakaria » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:13 am

It's enough srsly!!!! enough drama & creating stupid probs..

First I wanna say something to TriAngle : Before you start talking about why aby got a ban on dopet sv ;) talk first how much that server is a shitty one. Shitty Admins & disrespectful. I remember the server once was full & Ali kicked just to let Her sister join. Also They don't respect anyone on that server & they are racist ''Yannis. Aly.Alex and others can't remember the''.

Second With all my respect to Admins & Members I wanna say something to Teo : GROW UP FFS . u are not a 15yo kid. Stop complaining about shitty stupid things.& Traingle I don't see anything wrong with Aby's behaviour in the game. She is helpful and a funny girl who always trying to make the server active.Aby didn't do anything wrong. all she was trying to do is to have fun with others that's it ^^. I played few times with Mark and he seems a nice guy & helpful.Drakon!!!! I have nothing to say about him only That he is funny & an amazing player ^^ . But Teo u crossed the limits sorry !!!!. And I agree With Mark on every word he said it Especially This line''Maybe take a break from Hero for a while'':thumbup:

And just to remind you ppl who are complaining about Mic spam or about the players who are talking so much There is !setting to mute player ^^ So Please enough from the Drama . Just mute them & your life will be easy ^^

in Conclusion. I wanna say Hero community is a great one & full with an amazing people & I see you guys are like my 2nd family So please don't let toxic people ruin our community & destroy our Sv with Drama & childish problems.

Have an amazing Weekend people ^_^
A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid
zakaria
Zombie

PreviousNext