Reports and Issues

Mark Slasher

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Re: Mark Slasher

Postby Bero1991 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:22 am

Hello everyone!

I am here because some people drive me into these topics lately i dont know why :?:
but now i will replay to everyone who mentioned something about me :problem:

First .. i wanna say to Tringle what happend on Dopet server its none of your business for real you dont know the real story what happend exactly :)
Second .. i am done with what happend on the past i moved forward, i am not going to look back because you wanted to know what happend on the past .. i made new step on HERO and i wont go back ever ..

NOW, i am gonna say something that >> i am sorry if my mic has been annoying in game for others i dont mean it, sometime i feel if no one is speaking that game will be boring and some people will leave the game :( but i hope if anyone have problem with me or with my mic pls come to me talk to me i will always listen and accept .. about my mic that wont happen again .. hope so :angel:

And about Mark behavior if that was annoying anyone, i told him to stop what he was doing <flirting> and to brove that

=H= ❣αву ღ: Mark i wanna ask you something hope you will understand me .. you are a good friend for me .. and i like to play with you talk to you too .. but i want you to stop flirt with me on the server in front everyone i wont you to stop that we can play normal and act normal laugh and have fun ok my friend :) .. thx hope you understand me really i will be glad if you do ^^

Mark Slasher: Of course Aby haha i've asked you that one time already it stops forever That aint flirting Aby, thats just joking more "drasticly" But as I said, it stops forever. In EVERY POSSIBLE way

From Now .. i already informed the admins about whats going on .. thats people drive me in to problems not even i have hand on it .. and if it happens again i want the admins to take action against it plz ..

And once more .. if anyone have any problem with me or with my mic come and talk to me on steam private msg i will always listen and accept :thumbup:

Good luck for everyone!
I'm not saying i'm perfect .. In fact i know i'm far from it .. I'm just saying i'm worth it :thumbup: ..
Bero1991
Kick-Ass

Postby Solid Snake » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 am

Oh yes zakaria you are right.Too much drama in here and it feels pointless to keep this thread running.It might increase problems even more if this goes on.

Seriously teo and Mark have to sort things out privately.It's more like a personal issue between them.

@Mark it won't hurt apologising to teo.Instead of running away from teo you can just try talking to teo cause you are not innocent my friend.You are one of those players who pisses me off because of pointless talking with other players.You and your party take over the server and keep talking bullshit.I have seen some players leaving and some players have even told to me that they don't want to play when you are around.Maybe control yourself and your jokes and stop flirting with every single female player of this server LoL.

@Teo I have to agree with Leon that you are getting angry quickly these days.I have heard you swearing loudly and saying bad words because some noobs kill you sometimes.You need to control your anger.It's not good for you and other players.I advise you to take a break from playing whenever you feel angry or annoyed by a player cause if you keep playing then you will only raise your anger.It's just a game teo remember that.I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE A BREAK FOREVER.I meant a short break when you feel angry.
Last edited by Solid Snake on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:08 am

Mark wrote to me that he won't take such a long break, but will wait until everything calmed down and sort out the issues with Teo.

So if nobody is against I would like to close this topic.

Oh and Zak, maybe you should first have had a look in here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3614
... before you judge in such topics :wtf:
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Mark_Slasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:42 am

I also belive the topic should be closed.

I will contact Teo in a couple of days when she "cools off".
Mark_Slasher

Postby Bidoof >.< » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:05 am

Hope you two solve your problem and get along well :)
Dream as if you will live Forever, live as If you will die.
Bidoof >.<
Virgin

Postby Mark_Slasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 am

Im gonna make it a priority to fix things with Teo.

I will give my all to fix everything.
Mark_Slasher

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:57 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup:
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby Mark_Slasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Teo is Teo and she isnt responding to my friend request.
I wanted to see what is the problems and try to fix it. But I aint no magician and I cant force anyone to accept my friend request.

Im gonna do it here, even though on steam it would mean "fixing" the actual problem.

Teo, I apologize if I offended you in any way.
That was not my intent and Im not a bad person once you get to know me.

I hope the matter is finished now and we can enjoy game again. :)
Mark_Slasher

Postby teosimint » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 pm

"Teo is Teo" really? This is how you start. Dont make me be rude, better say to honest. Your apologize need to go to more people first of all, not only to me. Maybe you should think better at what you did and then come back when you really mean it.
teosimint
Virgin

Postby Mark_Slasher » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:22 pm

My apology is sincere and I really mean it.

But you should also think about your behavior.
At least I do realize I did something wrong.

But for now please accept my sincere apology.

I took a hiatus for a week to let you calm down. How is that insincere?
Mark_Slasher

PreviousNext