Reports and Issues

[US]foxy

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

[US]foxy

Postby Bidoof >.< » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Reporting on duty!

It started with the map Sacrifice (finale) which i believe he was responsible for starting all of the generators. He was using zoey so i believe it was him (I don't have proof though). Okay, throughout the No Mercy, he keeps on shooting the alarmed cars. A lot of ppl tried to talk to him but he just don't understand.

"why are you so mean to me?"
"I am never going to say sorry!"
"fuck you!" (not so sure)

I remember he said these words. 3 members and 1 admin were present at that time. I don't have proof but this ppl know it already.

EDIT: Nothing happened as for the moment. Maybe he needs a watch or something?

Bidoof
Dream as if you will live Forever, live as If you will die.
Bidoof >.<
Virgin

Re: [US]foxy

Postby Ninja Santa » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 am

i was there on no mercy rooftop but could hardly understand the kid, like teo said 9 yr or 6? no clue. 99% things said it was like a whisper in the wind. No one said anything about what he said, why wasn't i informed in game? :eh: :| and when I had to take quick break he left the server also bidoof you left too :think:
Left 4 Dead -=HERO=-. Ninja Santa
This is how the world ends, not with a bang but a...bite
Ninja Santa
VIP

Postby Solid Snake » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 am

He is indeed 9 y.o.You can tell it by his voice.We have already tolerated him long enough because he's a little kid but I think he should not be playing violent games like this at this age.He kills people for little reasons and ignore warnings and everything.Many players are already tired of him.I was about to ban him for one month few weeks ago on death toll finale but he left the server so i spared him.

I have also made a report about him before and banned him for one week once but it looks like he will not learn at this age.I seriously might ban him permanently because of above reasons.

I have seen many new players get permabanned for team killing so why not him also?
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 am

I know this kid and like Solid said he should not play violent games at his age.
He know the game and he play very well when he want but he does not like to tell him what to do and he gets angry very quickly. I saw that many times.
I agree with a chill out ban but for permaban (Solid) you must first consult SR admins and you need to have a serios reasons.
In the past JR's can ban a player max 1 week and if it was for a serios reasons SR's prolonged the banning period.
For permaban we need evidence, witnesses and a discussion between admins in advance about that player.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 am

This guy played around 100 hours L4D and 200 hours L4D2.

I don't really care how old he is and I'm not his parents to judge him, furthermore it could also just be a troll with a voice-changer or whatever.

Anyways, from the report he doesn't sound like the worst teamkiller. He doesn't have minus points in the stats and we still got a auto-ban system for people who can't watch their fire.

If he doesn't listen, ignores slaps and freezes, I would just kick him. If he doesn't learn from it, we should start with short bans like 30 minutes - 2 hours. This way he will at least not be able to join back immediately. If this still doesn't help, go for 1-3 days. 1-2 weeks I would give to those who clearly don't give a fuck, just remember that you need a lot tk points to get a 2 weeks ban by the auto-ban system.

For me it's rather important to stay calm when we have to deal with such players. These punishments are meant to make them learn from their mistakes and not to make them stay away from our servers.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby Solid Snake » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am

daywalk3r[RO] wrote:I agree with a chill out ban but for permaban (Solid) you must first consult SR admins and you need to have a serios reasons.
In the past JR's can ban a player max 1 week and if it was for a serios reasons SR's prolonged the banning period.
For permaban we need evidence, witnesses and a discussion between admins in advance about that player.

hmm i didn't know that.I mostly ban bad players for less than one week.Thanks for info.
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Bidoof >.< » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I believe i left the game because i made the report. It is alright if he is banned or not. What's important is to let others know of this player. I mean, ppl were calmly talking to him but he respond like that.
Dream as if you will live Forever, live as If you will die.
Bidoof >.<
Virgin

Postby Stealthfighter » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:19 pm

I was there and well... lots of drama for so little in my eyes, not that i want to minimize it all but cant agree with some things that are said here.

First of, it is possible he started the 3 generators in sacrifice, i even said "why start, best to wait until tank is dead beofre start an other one", but k it happened and we survived, and we dont know who did it, it could be foxy, propably..., but some just start all 3 (not that im defending him here, to make that clear...), young and old start generators, it happens some times. For me not really the end of the world, but i understand if people dont like it (its an apocolyps so a bit of chaos is allowed no?! :D )

Now next campaign No mercy 1ste map, as i recal he started the car alarm, but half the team was rushing so for me at that point didnt really matter, as also noone complained, 2nd map again a car alarm went of, possitive it wasnt foxy as i stood next to the car and someone (forgot his name) started it and even said so in a fun way somthing like "hop" and shot it, and again none complained. Then nothing happened untill people started to made fun of him for being that young and all, things were said (nothing rude) but he didnt liked it, and made that clear, as he said "why are you so mean to me", points were made like "then why you start the car alarms, and all". (this was during 3th map and start of 4th map. I understand if you troll a bit with the car alarms then you should be able to handle a bit of "strong" language (again nothing rude or such were said, just some fun things ;) ). Anyway he was propably tired of it and said "fuck you", i answered that that was disrescpective, that a bit of talk is allowed, but we dont allow such language and rude comments on this server" at wich he said "i dont say srr" or something like that
So for me did really something happened here, barely...

What i dont agree is the fact " A lot of ppl tried to talk to him but he just don't understand."
Maybe, and i say maybe 4a5 people said anything (on server with 13 people then on), sure people said he "started the car alarm again, comeon why you do that", but really talked to him and said, dont do that and watch your language, try to play as a team and such... like i said maybe 5 (big marge here) And for me the car alarms didnt bother me... Beside that, a player even said in chat "hes saying he doesnt like it you making fun of him, so maybe stop doing that", i didnt said anything as well i said before if you troll a bit, you be ready to get some back, AND no rules were broken or crossed here, beside the "fuck you". So maybe a bit more patience with him, as beside the car alarms he didnt really do anything (again not defending him, just my story and vision)

greetz ;)
Born to fight
Trained to kill
Ready to die like a HERO
Stealthfighter
Gamer

Postby Solid Snake » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:30 pm

savimakwo wrote:It was the best time to make those effort with no cause *link deleted by moderator*

What is this?
Solid Snake
Jedi

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Spam ... which got deleted.

I don't know why, but usually the first 3 posts of new users must get approved ... lately it doesn't seem to be needed anymore.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony