Reports and Issues

Simple Issues

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Simple Issues

Postby PATUSAY » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 am

Hello Guys.. Good morning from here in my country,..
I don't know if this section is right to ask about this and i can't call it as a Report or Issues because this is a simple question, so i want to know if using bot on here is Against the Rules? if so i'll never use bots again on here anymore...
Okay' let me tell/explain my purpose and intention about using bots here. Every time i play here with someone from other country or with my friends, there's always a Vacant(BOTS)... 'okay i am playing with someone we have only two or three players in game(they don't know how to revive), now i died in the middle of the map then the other one is dead so there's one left in game but there's a bot and i know how to use bots, then i will use this bot because i can't watch someone playing alone in game also we're so close to the safe room..
Now why i am asking this simple question? because there's a player in game who told me that he/she will banned me for abusing bots(i always use bots if there's available) maybe this player is pretending as a normal players, well its not new for me changing name, changing IP's Non steam Users, and remember, you guys know me when i was a Non steam user before and i did really enjoy playing on this server so i decide to buy a Left 4 Dead...
again sorry if using bots on here is against the rules,. but don't worry i won't bite if you tell me don't use the bots! don't start the event! don't disturb the witches! wait!! don't rush! etc.. im a good guy, just one word you tell me we're good and i will know why you told me that in the future.... All i want to know if against the rules or No.
Thank you....
[*]EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED[*]

PATUSAY
PATUSAY
Padawan

Re: Simple Issues

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:22 am

Heyho Patusay,

thanks for your post/request. Before I answer your question, allow me to ask you how do you spawn go spectator and spawn new bots when you are dead?
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby PATUSAY » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Thanks for response TONY, i just go spectator when i am dead then when i see a bot i type !join it will work only if there's a bot available so you can use it and play then have fun :D :lol: last thing.. i didn't spawn a bot.. sometimes there's a player who's AFK so if there's an AFK player 100% there's a bot available and that's what i am using sometimes because they're not playing, and like i said before i can't watch my friend/someone playing alone mostly if the game is close to finish, that's my goal for now, to play Left 4 dead and finish all Campaign, but it took me 10 hours to 12 hours to finish the Whole Campaign of course seeing a new friends like before i am making some new friends by playing Left4dead also when im done working i feel stressed sometimes so this is my cure for my stressed :lol: :P 8-)
sorry something i said hehehe, hope i did answer your question :angel: :thumbup:

PATUSAY
PATUSAY
Padawan

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Okay, actually it should not be possible to go spectator when you are incapped or dead. We blocked this some time ago because players abused it constantly. Whenever they were about to die, they went spectator and added another bot to spawn fast ... this is not how the game is supposed to be and we see it as using bugs or glitches. We want a professional game on our servers and if players die, they should wait for a respawn room or until they are getting revived.

I guess this also answers your question. First of all there should not be additional bots and secondly it should be blocked to go spectator, to add and take other bots.

I don't see it as a big crime, it's rather like a big or glitch and it's up to us to fix it ;)
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby PATUSAY » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Okay Tony i understand, and thank you so much! for fast response you are really the best in any case hahahah :lol: .... but in short i can use bots if there's available 8-) :P

PATUSAY
PATUSAY
Padawan

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:13 am

if you die stay dead till someone revive you or respawn you.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby PATUSAY » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:58 am

Yes Day, don't worry i'm doing that,.. you know me, that i am not really using bots, my point here is when i am playing with someone else or with my friends, or let me say we have only two or three players and there's a bot available, so if i died in game in the middle of the map, i decide to use the bots.. we can't say when we will die, also i can compare this game in reality nobody know's when we will die in game... nothing serious but hope you understand what i'm talking about' this is a simple question,.. if its against the rules i'll never do that again,.. when we go somewhere else there's a law, there's a warning sign, when we go to other server there's a rules that we need to follow , and i know why they put a rules, its just one for all.... if the rules is selfish i don't blame them, all i can do is just to find a better rules/server,. which is only one for me,.. the one and only -=HERO=- Server's... i swear and cross my heart... i already played with other servers only HERO COMMUNITY is the best for me... :thumbup:

PATUSAY
PATUSAY
Padawan

Postby garciniacambogia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:35 am

Wow thats simple issue.
garciniacambogia
Infected