Reports and Issues

Custom Maps Server

Use this section to report a problem with players or pled your case to be unbanned and such.

Custom Maps Server

Postby Necro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

I guess most of you know that the server custom maps contain many glitches.
including.

No sounds on Shots | Silence Gunshots
So it happens for all guns, it could barely work for some very few people that it works for their gunshot sounds.

Too much perks
So whether on expert or not, too many perks helps a lot winning the game without having fun and it's kinda not enjoyable with 24/7 fast reloading, fast reviving, extra ammo and extra damage.

No Joinable AFK
Command !join and !afk ( Plugin AFK ) Doesn't work if it's already exist, i guess it's needed.

Thanks for reading.
Regards,
Nec
“ You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust and let go ”
IG Writings username : @n27_12
Necro
Scout

Re: Custom Maps Server

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:02 am

Hey Necro,

thanks for the report.

The missing weapon sounds are the result of the perks: There is a silencer perk ;)

The amount of perks is something typical for the Apocalypse server ... we don't have a separate server for the custom maps. The name of the server changes whenever a custom maps is being played.

I will inform Danny about the spec and join problem ;)
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Re: Custom Maps Server

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Is this problem still being considered? At least remove the silencer perk. If feels like shooting the water pistol xD