Vanilla

Decrease TK point limits

For all questions, suggestions or comments regarding
Vanilla

Decrease TK point limits

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:43 am

Heyho,

this was another point in the speak friday and I think this is also not needed. We should keep in mind that we are usually playing on expert servers, but there are also new players who can easily hit other players because they are not that experienced. We shouldn't be too strict with new players especially on a server where none of us is playing regularly. If somebody is having an accident with a molo or pipebomb in there, this person would immediately be banned for long time and that can't be our aim. We want people to learn and to understand, by being too strict we would just scare everyone away. I'm sure on that server it's even possible to switch off the friendly fire depending on the game mode.

We are already planning to edit the in-game chat messages, so maybe we can have an info for players about how to contact an admin. It's still always possible to add us on steam, contact us via facebook or write a report int he forum.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony