Guests

to admins

Those who are to lazy to register!

to admins

Postby louise123 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:03 pm

a lot of my friends dont bother with me anymore thay are all allways at hero servers
all im saying is im not like i was last year iv changed if you admins let me join well i can it be like a trial to show u all at iv changed plz can i be a part of the hero famliy again i not let us down i promiss from sam
louise123

Re: to admins

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Since your ban was a permaban, I will forward your request to the senior admins to discuss it.

We will have an answer for you within the next days.
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby louise123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 am

thank u tony
louise123

Postby daywalk3r[RO] » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Sam Sam Sam...

You try to show us that you change..This means that you will respect 1. our decisions,including the fact that we ban you ( permanent) and 2.the reasons who make us to take this action on you..
You say that you accept our decision and you will respect that.
WRONG Sam!
Since our sourceban is offline,day by day you join in =H= servers in which you were banned.
This gesture of you it shows a lack of respect towards us and towards our decision that we taken on you.
I already had a discusion with you in facebook about that:

Code: Select all
Gabi Saptefrati: but you must know that... you are not allowed to play on =H= servers others than Heaven On Earth.. Our sourceban is not working for the moment but this not mean that you can join in servers in which you were banned..understand Sam?

Louise Marie Graham: ok i understand  i just wish i could go back to when i first joined hero and not  made the stupid mistakes i did

Gabi Saptefrati: what's done is done Sam... i cant do nothing to change this ..i'm sorry but this is the reality..please try to respect our decision!

But Sam.. after we talk, you continue to do this.
Today i join in FR18 and surprise! You were there..

How you will convince us that you've changed as long as you dont respect what we decided on you some time ago?
How can you convince me that you've changed as long as you ignor me like admin?

Sure you will say "i'm sorry" and "i will never do that again"..but think a little..you always say that and then you do something else..
So..Because of this i cant give you my "pro" vote.
What's the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse..when you are already a zombie?
daywalk3r[RO]
VIP

Postby louise123 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:18 pm

1 i know i should of not done it but i have changed im not in relationships or i dont run in to the tank i do help players up when i can get to them and yes i know it was wrong of me to join im sorry admins i joined because I miss hero servers alot

2 im depressed because none of my firends wants to join me in my games like if im on h on e or ceda or island thay just stay at hero servers and that hurts me I feel like I don't exist anymore im not a bad porson im so sorry ok :cry:
louise123

Postby Black_Magic » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:40 pm

hi all
there is no problem to give her a 2nd chance and see, we will lose nothing, we will see if she is realy changed or not, if it was me i give her a 2nd chance :) .
Black_Magic
Virgin

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 pm

There wast already more than 1 second chance given by many people!

It's still possible to play together on other servers, but for our community we made this decision in the past for some good reasons! If people don't want to join other servers to play with Sam, it might be not only because of the other server!

Most people never really had to deal a lot with Sam, so please leave this decision to those who are the most affected.
Ξv!L_tony

Postby louise123 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:11 am

i have 205 friends on steem 50 of them dont give a shit about me since iv been banned from hero thay dont bother with me i want to know why thay don't and thay dont join me in my games or talk to me like thay used to there is 3 or 4 from hero what bothers with me this is not fair im a good porson and i help players and i dont tk any one ect and i fine out there is an event on custom server on hero yes im sad and upset cus no one bothers with me ouly people at do from hero are daywalker and ninja and static and toddy anyway if im accepted back on hero again thay will bother with again and thats not right im sorry i just feel used I don't want fallout with you guys I'm just saying how it makes me feel plus
I'm not asking to be unbanned from all the heros servers just ouly 2 of the hero servers like custom server and l4d2 hero server that's all I'm asking and that's all I want say to all u admins
thanks u from sam
louise123

Postby louise123 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 am

and one more thing I forgot to say

I dont have anything against danny and hank and i dont have anything against u admins its just im asking for another chance i know u all gaven me more then one chances but im ouly asking this last chance to show im not like last year ouly way for me to show you admins is to see at i have changed is to let me back in
louise123

Postby Ξv!L_tony » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:38 am

Good morning,

our senior admins have been discussing your request and we also talked about it on teamspeak yesterday.

1. You're now banned since 5 month (?) and asked for unban several times. It shows us that you did not move on and nothing changed. In those 5 month you got blocked from the server daily twice!

2. Our sourceban is not working at the moment and you keep connecting to them even if you were asked not to join. It also means that we currently can't unban you, but are thinking about adding an IP ban.

3. Before you made your request in here you contacted at least 4 people. You were told that there is a password reset function because you forgot your username and password, but you created another account and made a post in a forum section in which you don't even need to have a forum account. You keep annoying/molesting/harassing people, we can't always help you, we are here to play L4D and to enjoy our free time, not to be a nanny or nurse. We know that you are not a bad person, but you don't understand that some people simply don't want to deal with you because you always need attention and support. I honestly think the internet is the wrong place for you and you should get real social contacts.

I think that is already enough and I don't want to write down all the reasons why you are banned again. We explained it to you already several times, your request and what you wrote in here shows us that you didn't understand.

I'm sorry, but you will stay banned because we do not want to deal with you.
Ξv!L_tony